Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

UCAS!!!!!!!!!

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited March 27 in Work & Study
YAY!!!!!!!!!

This is just a general me being cheerful post, because guess what?!?

I FINALLY finished my UCAS application. I HATED filling in that damnpersonal statement page, and I put it off for aaaaaaaaaages, but I finally made myself start it AND I finished it in two days, only spending about 4 or 5 hours on it in total! I was well impressed.

But anyway. How many of you all are using the UCAS system to apply for uni/college this year and what do you all want to study??????????

I wanna do Law, by the wat.

Luv y'all
Gabrielle
xxx

Carve your name into my arm, instead of stressed I lie here charmed
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Me thinks this is better suited to the student foram, but enough with the technicalities.

I agree the personal statement is a right pain in the arse. Re-wrote mine about 4 times. Anyway sent mine off just before half-term. Got a letter from UCAS were i can check my form online.

I hopefuly want to do Multimedia Computing.

Now, have a big toke on this South African drugs-reefer-style spliff doobie.
    Oooooops!!

I forgot that the student one even existed!!!

Anyway. I wrote my friend's statement too, and it is soooooo much easier than doing your own, though slightly immoral, I must admit!

I think the deadlines about 15 Jan this year, but Im not sure. I think I'm doing not too bad time-wise.

Gabrielle
    xxx

Carve your name into my arm, instead of stressed I lie here charmed
    I just got offered an unconditional offer at University West of England (it's in Bristol)
    Check you're electronic ucas thing!!!!!! but im holdign out for UMIST.
    I also applied to Leeds, Aston, Sheffield and Manchester. Im doing Finance, business type thing!!!!!