Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Topshop...

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
  • Options
    lea_uk wrote: »
    It's very expensive and over-rated but they do have some quite nice and some really awful stuff.
    Hideous or what?

Oh fuck me sideways, what are they?!
  • Options
    not to me they wouldn't. lol
  • Options
    Oooh.. Never ever set foot in topshop, but looking at the website they've got lovely knickers! Anyway, a lot of their stuff's that bang-on-trend stuf fthat you'll only wear once - therefore why pay all that money for something you'll never really get the use of? Primark much better for things like that - value for money etc..:D
  • Options
    lea_uk wrote: »
    It's very expensive and over-rated but they do have some quite nice and some really awful stuff.
    Hideous or what?

Those must be for the lifelong office worker! You know the ones. They can be any shape or size but they've got the biggest bum in the world :p One of my previous jobs I started to think there was something in the water, everybody had huge ass, no matter how thin they were!
  • Options
    I must admit that I do still wear a dress that I bought for my 18th birthday (7 bllomin years ago) from there about once a fortnight, as a work dress these days though (has a fag burn in it, am i skanky? lol)
  • Options
  • Options
    Ummm I don't buy that much from topshop but I do think it's good for basics such as tshirts and jumpers for work.

I used to hate hate hate their jeans because they never fit right! The size 8 always squished my bum down and size 10 had a gaping bit at the back.
    But I bought a pair of black skinnies a couple of months ago and they fit really well so they must have improved fittings.

And how much does Kate Moss collection SUCK?!
    Everything I tried on just left me looking shapeless.

No idea about prices..don't really remember things like that.