Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I thought they'd stopped this malarky.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I just got this sent to me through Gaydar :D

My Contact From Mr. Dr. Orji Kalu. Tel: +221******249 E-mail (**********@yahoo.com) I am Mr. Dr. Orji Kalu, the financial adviser to the Ex-Governor of Abia Eastern State of Federal Republic of Nigeria Dr. Orji Kalu who was arrested on the July 12th 2007 in the capital city of Nigeria Abuja. I am 56 years old. We have sum amount in cash worth Millions US dollars. And I want to confidentially move this fund to your country for a very good investment. I have made a very solid arrangement on how this fund will be moved to your country without any problem before the enforcement agency will find out and take advantage of the funds. My purpose of writing this mail to you is to assist me secure this funds in your country for a very good investment. for now i am in near by country Senegal due to the little problem.Please do get back to me immediately if you can help me to secure this money in your country, contact me immediately on my private phone number here in Dakar Senegal is ( +221-****-****9 ) I will give more details as soon as I confirm your interest to help me. For your assistance, I will offer you a good percentage. I will stop here until I hear from you. Thanks From Dr. Orji Kalu.

Comments

• Options
    sounds like a good deal.

i once sold something on ebay to a man from nigeria who wanted to pay via western union, cool i thought, anyway i sent the goods and then got no money.

i think the poor mans computer broke because i couldnt get hold of him again.

i was £400 out of pocket but those nigerians need it more than i do.

:chin:
  • Options
    I wonder if that was the sort of offer you expected from Gaydar? :p