Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Whatcha bought lately?

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Only thing i've been buying lately is christmas presents!
    byny wrote: »
    this is waiting at home for me :)oq299v47m?

I like that dress it's pretty :)
    piecesofme wrote: »
    I like that dress it's pretty :)

I was shopping for christmas presents online and ended up getting that for me instead :D

I got this too....

oq415v50m?
    Ohhh I like that too...I may have to start shopping on there more often :chin:

I always do that, it's more fun shopping for me than for other people ;)
    it's a bit naughty as I have Nooooo money and I need to get christmas pressies, but I have an important weekend gathering next week so I needed new clothes, that's my excuse anyway ;)

Haircut booked for this Saturday! roll on pay day :D
    katchika wrote: »
    I like those ^

I'm trying not to spend money at the moment, but I have bought some turquoise/blue leather gloves from Tesco :D
    I tried some leather gloves on (well tried to) in Primark and the small and medium were too small and they had no large. I never thought I had big hands lol. I have to wear Medium/Large rings from there too :eek:
    I've got big square hands and chunky stubby fingers.
    The last things I bought were Rich's Christmas presents. He chose three of them, but I just bought two more that he doesn't know about :p.
    I bought pajamas from... dun dun duh Primark! I know, I know, but I'm loathe to spend money on soemthing I'm just going to sleep in.
    for my mums xmas present this year im getting her her own stocking :)

so i got my auntie to make me a big stocking, and im filling it up with little knick knacks and pressies that i can find that will fit in!!

soo the last few things ive bought have been for that :D

includes; urban decay green eyeshadow, wind up grannies game, some 'lily o brian' chocolate, a really cool hippo shaped egg cup!! aaand a new pinnie that has dancing pigs on :)
    I bought some new trainers for me and some for my bf from a shop that had a 75% off sale!! woohoo. Theyre just my style and im very pleased :)
    some stuff from selfridges, they had a 20% off sale but I don't vare less- wasn't my money. there was a gorgeous dress I wanted but by the time I'd ascertained I couldn't find t anywhere apart from on the manquin and found an assistant to ask there was another lady trying to buy the one off the manquin. My face - THUNDER!!!! There's always next weekend I suppose but I know I'll be single by tomorrow and not buying anything. bah.