Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

party Games

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Hi all, im organise the class party for my year at college

and im looking for party ideas that can be played in a niteclub with about 35-45 people

im desperature for ideas coz its in a week and a half time
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    The Biscuit Game :naughty:
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    The Biscuit Game :naughty:

Aahahahaha

Naked Twister?
  • Options
    Get about 20 pieces of paper, all with weird ideas and a point system. Like 5 points for pulling, 20 for asking someone of the same sex out and all that. Chip in to buy a big bottle of drink or some sort of prize, person with the most points at the end up the night wins. :thumb:
  • Options
    Whats the biscuit game? OH the game bout the point system sounds gud bt then i will be trailing around people all nite and i wud need a video camera to catch the people doing it!

I thought of twister bt i cant do that in a niteclub with other ppl it in. tink we mite get thrown out if we take up the dance floor playing boardgames like
  • Options
    the game where you state objects(ie from a wedding ring to a 'chicken fillet' even to mens boxers - my ex ended up completely stripped at his works party doing this) and the first person to bring you it wins, can be played in rounds and in teams, but also when there is little audience participation :)
  • Options
    sweetie necklaces - the first person to have their string bare of sweets by strangers wins