Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Competitions

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Does anyone enter lots of competitions, and if so, what have you won?

I came home last night to find a pair of tickets to the BBC Good Food Show which I was really pleased about. I've spent all morning entering competitions online, must have entered about 30 now!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Won £100 in an account for an online bingo company, but was a load of shite. Had to deposit and play £1,000 to claim any winnings i won with my £100.

Won 2 cinema tickets when i was younger to go and see Tron.
    My friend won tickets to see Dan in Real Life this week and passed them on to me. :D

I've won loads of random stuff in the past. A gift certificate for a grocery store, expensive Abu Garcia fishing wheel, probably over 20 movie tickets overall, DVD player, champagne, an Icelandic comedy show on VHS (years ago :lol: ), DVD with a concert that's still in the plastic wrap.
    I was so jealous when my friend won tickets to any location in Europe though. I've tried several competitions for that but no luck. :p
    I've won books, concert tickets and a DVD before. I can't think of anything else.
    won tickets to chessington and a goosebumps lunchbox once.
    I have won a meal at Gordon Ramsey at Claridges. :thumb:
    I've won a book as a kid (age 10) and a packet of crayons at age 11 that I never used and still have :D but nothing since then :(

Oh and a tube of smarties in a colouring competition!
    Xbox 350 Premium lasy year ... woo! From the Pepsi Football competition.

Oh and a graphics card for my PC from UbiSoft in January. :)
    When I was in playgroup I entered a colouring competition, and won as I was the only pre-schooler to colour an Elephants toenails red! The prize was a family trip to Woburn Safari Park. Oh and I won the title of Carnival Princess when I was 9/10...

I think I used up all my luck as a child, as I've not won anything since!
    I won a $300 gift certificate to a laser hair removal/skin rejunivation place. Possibly the onlky thing I've ever won.