Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Possibly the best TV website out there?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well an age ago I used to watch quicksilverscreen.com as it had loads of links to TV shows on other websites. I was a contributing member of their forums, but then they got taken over cos of legal stuff (basically moved country) and it went down the pan, with every link being broken.

However, a day ago I got an e-mail about it's 'new look'. I had a look and OMG. Every single film, ever (exaggeration), in high quality. Just click on it and it interacts with the divx thing on my computer and the screen dims and it's wonderful.

I don't know where I stand advertising it but thought you could always check it out, since a lot of good websites recently have gone down (i.e. demonoid.com). I'm worried that eventually the 'man' will catch up with the 'pirate underground' and the internet will be an AOL like experience. Where would you like to go? Verification required. Restricted content. Premium content. Pay per view.

Then I suppose we can invent the wifi web ;) a world wide network of ad-hoc wifi devices that can access each other's information with no need for centralised ISPs or phone operators. That would be awesome. As network capability improves it becomes more possible. I know most of my stuff is downloaded from guys I know now at immense speed rather than torrenting all day.