Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Demonising fat people

1121314151618»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    katchika wrote: »
    Did you think that maybe if you're on a strict diet, that the chance to actually go out and enjoy yourself might be a time when you forget the rules for a while?

Exactly, I'm a firm believer in you get out what you put in, but these people you describe aren't competitive bodybuilders.. letting their down is not just expected but deserved IMO.

And by the way, diet and slimline drinks are a good idea with food as a chat meal that is high in both fat (usually the food) and sugar (i.e. can of pop) is the worst combo.
  • Options
    Jim V wrote: »
    You might also want to read Kangoo's fascinating and detailed analysis as well Briggi - you can find it in this thread.

Kangoo, that was a very interesting read. :)
  • Options
    Kiezo wrote: »
    I was bored and noticed the link and the bottom of CheeseOnToast's pic... Dear god. Whether each of us individually finds her disgusting or not, I think everyone can agree she's just plain weird about her, ahem, "curves".

She has a pretty face.
  • Options
    Namaste wrote: »
    She has a pretty face.

In your opinion. In the opinion of people who don't like fat people, fat faces aren't pretty. In my opinion, her face is completely plain anyway.
  • Options
    right that's that then
This discussion has been closed.