Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Bag ladies?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Can anyone recommend me an 'across-the-body' bag? When I'm on the wards, I need something to keep my things in (stethoscope, small note pad and pocket sized book) - any ideas?

I've seen these ones for £20 and I think they look nice, but if anyone knows of any good places to get one (I'm not a seasoned shopper anymore :D ) please let me know.

Comments

• Options
    Sativa do some really nice Hemp ones.

Come in different colours, and fit in with both smart and casual so would look professional on the wards. Mine is virtually indestructable (and it leads a hard life) and because it's fabric easy to clean up, and have even put it through the washing machine when I spilt milk all over it.

The strap's really good for wearing across your body, long enough (although it's adjustable too) and a nice width.
  • Options
    Thanks for the rec, it's very typical that I have become distracted by other bags that I'm not looking for and want them too :D