Home Drink & Drugs
Take part in our next Watch Club on 2nd Feb at 7.30pm. We'll be talking about the film In the Heights! Sign up to take part and receive your free NOW pass!
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Anyone is welcome to join. Sign up here
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Another one bout Bombs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
New here.

Had some e's that had a picture of a bomb exploding on sat nite had 2 within half an hour i was completely monged. Would not take them again. Could hardly walk felt like the room was swimming when i stood up this lasted about 6 hours was proper feeling sick the feeling came and went. Was having hallulicnations

Still feel like crap and its 2 days since i took them. Dont normally get a bad e comedown but sunday could not sleep, had nightmares when i did. Had a headache that no amount of neurofen could get rid of, my whole body aches feels like ive ran a marathon.

Has put me off e's for a good while:grump:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Sounds most likely like ket, though of course I cant be sure.

Know your source then test.
    There has been as thread about these:
    http://vbulletin.thesite.org/showthread.php?t=119663
    they sounded fuckin awful - I stayed well away!
    defo mixed reports on these!

i enjoyed them any time i took them and didnt get any noticable nasty side effects from taking them

in saying that i didnt take loads of them, but i reckon theres diff batches floatin about