Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Chicago, Chicago

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Who's been here and can recommend some cool funtastic things to do / see? Any areas near by worth visiting?

Cheers! :)
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    I haven't been but really wanna go. :hyper:
  • Options
    The Sears Tower is cool. Me and my buddies went up late afternoon so we could see it in the daylight, then hung out there for a bit until it went dark & we could see Chicago all lit up. Very cool!

Um... went on the El (elevated railway) that was fun.

Oo oo oo, go see the Millenium Park & the Bean!!! The Bean is awesome!! Its a massive bean-shaped mirror thingy. Way cool!! :hyper:

There's a cool water feature in Millenium Park too (name escapes me) but it got two big blocks which have moving pictures of people's faces on them & it squirts water randomly. Great fun! Me & my buddy saw a bunch of high school kids get completely soaked by mistake - hehe.

Go to the beach & check out the lake - absolutely freezing though! (Dont climb on the rocks - the lifeguard doesn't like that :blush: )

Go on the ferris wheel at Navy Park (the beach is near that too)

And as you might have guessed, I loved it!! Was only there for 2 or 3 days, but it was awesome!! Have a great time! :thumb: