Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Hair Staightners

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi Im looking for a good way to straighten by hair, my hair dresser tried to sell me some straightners but they werent cheap and I just wanted to see what peps thinks the best make / model.

Oooh please help.:heart:

Comments

• Options
    GHD's are above and beyond any other make in my book.
  • Options
    GHD's are above and beyond any other make in my book.

:yes: they're expensive but so worth it. i seem to know loads of people who swear their £30 straighteners are just as good as GHDs but they're just not. I had a pair (cant remember the make :/) that cost me £55 and they were rubbish too.
  • Options
    Ghd

:heart::heart: Yeah I have heard the GHDs are the best they seem to be much more pricey but I keep seeing very good reviews.

maybe I will get my man to get me one for xmas.

I see there are Pink ones, im sucker for pink stuff.
  • Options
    :) defo get the ghds!!!! u just cant beat them..they r well worth the money in the long run!!!
    just make sure u treat them well and dnt wrap the cord round them, as they have been known to explode after a year or so!
    the wide plated ones are fab, especially if ur hairs long!!
  • Options
    i love GHDs, my hair is shiney and actually stays straight all day (without blowdrying) unlike my old ones, my layers would start curling after an hour of leaving the house (with blowdrying). Plus your hair stays straight so you use them less. And they heat up real quick too. If you hunt around you can get them cheaper.