Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

question for girls when giving blowjobs

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    hmmm
    GoodFella wrote: »
    Do you write poetry in your spare time?

i like poetry very much but in my spare time i love to get down and dirty !!!
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    saucysarah wrote: »
    i like poetry very much but in my spare time i love to get down and dirty !!!
    Nowt like living up to the username........... :p
  • Options
    swallowing come

so when it comes to swallowing come i love it nothing better than a good nice blowjob to please my boyfriend

so on my opinion you cant give a blowjob if you dont atleast do something whats going to please him and he also most defanatly pleases me...

so for all you new learners out there give it ago it might be for you

:wave: :naughty::yum:
  • Options
    JsT wrote: »
    Nowt like living up to the username........... :p

well its true am up for trying new sexual stuff and exploring new ways too get turned on and pleasured
    :yippe:
  • Options
    I actually like the taste! sometimes it's a bit 'tart' but otherwise it's yummy! does no one else?
  • Options
    Swallow, it's the quickest way to an STI! or oral thrush! Which ever takes you fancy!
  • Options
    well i know this is gonna sound pathetic but i cannot stand the look of cum!!!! it makes me gag, but there is one good thing...it makes my boyfriend laugh when he sees me trying not to be sick
  • Options
    NavyBlue wrote: »
    Swallow, it's the quickest way to an STI! or oral thrush! Which ever takes you fancy!

If you're worried about STIs use a condom. Comparitively speaking you're less likely to get an STI through oral sex by some margin than through penetrative sex.

Girrly boxers - I'm not sure how it's good that your boyfriend laughs when he makes you retch! As others have said never leave your comfort boundary and never do anything you don't want to do just because someone else wants you to.
  • Options
    Lankygirl wrote: »
    Swallow definitly-but then snog him straight after!!!:lol:

haha! me too! :lol:

anyhoo, im quite happy to swallow, it doesnt taste that bad and its usually in the back of the throat so its nothing really,
    sometimes he likes to come on my face but i tend to discourage it as i have dreadlocks and its a bitch to get out of my hair!

whatever gets him off though, but he seems quite happy to shoot off im my mouth ;P
  • Options
    I got my tongue pierced 3wk ago my b.f like that sensation.Any other guys or girls expierced that
  • Options
    How much cum comes out of a guy? I heard that it's really salty and sticky and if you get it in your hair it's like glue.
  • Options
    skakitty wrote: »
    I actually like the taste! sometimes it's a bit 'tart' but otherwise it's yummy! does no one else?

And it is greatly appreciated <3:yum:
  • Options
    How much cum comes out of a guy? I heard that it's really salty and sticky and if you get it in your hair it's like glue.

Volume of it depends on a lotta things ... apparently water and zinc increases it. Never tried though!!
    I don't think there's a hard and fast rule on when there is more or less (I would say the sooner after an orgasm, the less there will be)

It's a bit sticky ... don't let it dry on anything! As for salty, I've not tasted any in a while so couldn't say ... varies from person to person I'd say!
  • Options
    Abstain for a few days and you'll get lots of it, if that's the result you want.
  • Options

not salty in my experience but tastes alot like snot :yuck:
    whehn my Boy's been eating lot of fruit [which is often, yay for health-freaks!] its a bit sweet and not bad :D
  • Options
    well im shocked at how many people prefer to swallow :eek2: it's foul stuff! i've only ever done it a couple of time because i had to! i personally prefer them to stop me before they cum and take some time out to lead into sex...therefore there's no mess and i have no foul taste in my mouth :thumb:
  • Options
    agree with kisses, never expect a girl to swallow unless in a relationship, neither of you know what the other one has!
    dont mind swallowing (if i know its safe), thought not my favorite thing. some girls do it cuz they think their man will prefer it or think its sexy... i just think its the fastest way of getting rid of it <blush>