Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

question for girls when giving blowjobs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
and the guy is about to cum.

do more girls actually prefer to spit than swallow? or prefer the guy to cum on their face or breasts etc?

I had this conversation with a girl last night and she was insistent that girls prefer to swallow but common belief seems to suggest otherwise..

Comments

• Options
    it depends entirely on the girl.
    I dont think there is any "mostly" about it.
  • Options
    I prefer to swallow because if they remove their thingy from my mouth and it goes on my face or hair by accident I would scream.
  • Options
    and the guy is about to cum.

do more girls actually prefer to spit than swallow? or prefer the guy to cum on their face or breasts etc?

I had this conversation with a girl last night and she was insistent that girls prefer to swallow but common belief seems to suggest otherwise..

to be quite honest i swallow to get it out of my mouth as quick as possible. i'd feel rude if i just spat it out too.
  • Options
    I fall most definitely into the 'swallow' camp, by far the most practical. Not tidying up required.
  • Options
    I very rarely give blowjobs (they do nothing for me whatsoever). I wouldnt advise any bloke to cum into my mouth if I did because there is no way in hell I'm swallowing.
  • Options
    personally id ask them to tell me when there was still a chance for me to get out of the way and mayb finish off with my hand instead
  • Options
    I'd have to imagine that swallowing semen is like swallowing mucous. It seems like it has the same consistency.

Mmmm large gobs of cold mucous down the throat. Sounds lovely :sour:
  • Options
    I swallow quite happily. But then I'm equally happy to let him cum over me as well. Whatever takes his fancy really.
  • Options
    Kazbo wrote: »
    I swallow quite happily. But then I'm equally happy to let him cum over me as well. Whatever takes his fancy really.

Miss, you sound like fun.
  • Options
    It depends on what's convienient alot of the time. And if its a boyfriend who i really care about and trust
  • Options
    junker wrote: »
    Miss, you sound like fun.

I like to please ;):naughty:
  • Options
    I very rarely give blowjobs (they do nothing for me whatsoever).

They're not strictly meant for you anyway - but for your guy. :)

Do you like oral done on you, by the way?
  • Options
    I'd have to imagine that swallowing semen is like swallowing mucous. It seems like it has the same consistency.

Mmmm large gobs of cold mucous down the throat. Sounds lovely :sour:

You have never even had a 'dab' of it to see what your own tastes like? You're in the minority then, I think. Most guys have.
  • Options
    Teagan wrote: »
    You have never even had a 'dab' of it to see what your own tastes like? You're in the minority then, I think. Most guys have.

Among your friends maybe. Can't say I've ever tried it myself. Nor do I intend to taste my piss or any other bodily fluids (with the exception of blood which tastes great) at any time either.
  • Options
    GhostGirl wrote: »
    I prefer to swallow because if they remove their thingy from my mouth and it goes on my face or hair by accident I would scream.

post of the week :thumb:
  • Options

My kind of girl!

More people saying they don't swallow than I expected tbh. I've never had a girl not swallow but I guess it could be more coincidence than the general rule.
  • Options

I wouldn't think anyone would do that. It's not a liquid that's really meant for the mouth.
  • Options
    I wouldn't think anyone would do that. It's not a liquid that's really meant for the mouth.

so why do girls swallow then?
    Its really not such a big deal, a lad tasting what some expect a girl to swallow alot of the time.
  • Options
    Indeed. I tasted mine a few years ago - it was fucking revolting stuff. If a girl goes down on me and spits my cum out in disgust, I wouldn't blame her in the slightest.
    If you ever become single, please let me know. :p
  • Options

I will admit that if i were i guy i would taste it! Gotta know what the girls are tasting
  • Options
    I will admit that if i were i guy i would taste it! Gotta know what the girls are tasting
    I can't believe I'm about to write this, I really can't...

I blame Sex And The City myself for this. I was never one of the regular viewers, but I do remember seeing one episode where Samantha met up with this guy, who liked it when she gave him blowjobs. Trouble is, she thought his cum tasted awful, but didn't know how to break the news to him. She eventually persuades him to try it on the grounds that it's "not gay" to taste sperm "if it's your own". He thought it was revolting too.

Shortly after that, I found myself tasting my own cum. I'm sure the two events are entirely unconnected, of course...
  • Options
    He tells me when he's about to cum, and I finish him off with my hand. But that's because I have a very strong gag reflex (the taste of pre-cum makes me gag enough as it is) and I know I'd just throw up if it went in my mouth. I don't do it often anyway (I have a few issues with it, but I'm getting better) so it's not really an issue tbh.
  • Options
    I've found quite a few girls love there tits/bodys/face cummed on, I can't see the fascination myself but i love doing it lol

Would prefer a girl to swallow if she had it in her gob but only to save mess, otherwise i'm not fussed in the slightest! Swallow first bit and spray the rest wherever takes there fancy as far as i'm concerned.
  • Options

So you wouldnt lick a girl out either. Fair enough.

By the way, the question of whether guys have tasted their own cum was raised on these boards a few years ago - and a high percentage said that they had.
  • Options
    Franki wrote: »
    He tells me when he's about to cum, and I finish him off with my hand. But that's because I have a very strong gag reflex (the taste of pre-cum makes me gag enough as it is) and I know I'd just throw up if it went in my mouth. I don't do it often anyway (I have a few issues with it, but I'm getting better) so it's not really an issue tbh.

Is that not a bit messy?
  • Options
    Is that not a bit messy?
    Not if you do it in the shower.
  • Options
    So you wouldnt lick a girl out either. Fair enough.

By the way, the question of whether guys have tasted their own cum was raised on these boards a few years ago - and a high percentage said that they had.

I never said that. I would have to believe that the substances I'd find in a vagina and the substances found inside of male glands are slightly different. I've never seen anything about women ejecting a thick, clotted liquid. I'm fairly certain that falls under disease.

Semen reminds me (and I hope anyone else who has seen it) of mucous. We've all swallowed our own mucous before, whether by accident or on purpose, and we can imagine the feeling of it traveling down our esophagi and landing in our stomachs. Now just imagine someone draining their bronchial discharge into your mouth. That is what I imagine the feeling is like. It's not so much about taste as it is about texture. Blegh :yuck:
  • Options
    I never said that.
    It's not a liquid that's really meant for the mouth.

Fanny juice ain't really either - even if it has a different constituency. :)

Anyway, I am sure that most people who do swallow, don't roll it around their teeth, tongue and gums as they might a fine wine. If taken at the back of the throat and promptly swallowed, it is far more acceptable.
  • Options
    Swallow definitly-but then snog him straight after!!!:lol:
  • Options
    Anyway, I am sure that most people who do swallow, don't roll it around their teeth, tongue and gums as they might a fine wine.
    Depends whether they're into snowballing.