Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Change Your Clocks

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
Time went back by an hour, check your clocks are all ok

my computer decided to do it twice, till i did a manual update
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    TV and phone did it automatically. Dunno about anything else though.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I was well happy this morn when my boyfriend told me to go back to sleep cos the clocks had changed! yay!
    ahh can I ask what the time is because I'm getting all confused
    i woke up really early this morning, then remembered it was even earlier than i thought. i'm really tired now but i can't go to bed at 6.30!
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Late for a reply, I know, but I wanted to say this:
    We'd agreed with 2 friends to meet at 10 am. The night before I told them I'd come by later because I needed sleep. I woke up at 12 and called to ask if it's ok to get there in an hour and a half to two, since it's so late. They said sure.
    45-60 minutes later, I was on my way out when my mum reminded me about the clocks. I thought it was an hour later, so I wasn't so much late after all.
    Hi everyone, just thought I'd tell you that the clocks are going forward again tonight by 1 hour! Make sure you turn them forward!
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Doofay wrote: »
    Hi everyone, just thought I'd tell you that the clocks are going forward again tonight by 1 hour! Make sure you turn them forward!
    OH NOES.