Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Shroom or no shroom?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok so I found these when I was walking my dog today, just wanted a few other opinion's before I go and give myself poisoning or something!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well, they look like caps, but... well fuck it, just eat em.
    junker wrote: »
    Well, they look like caps, but... well fuck it, just eat em.

Already done that. :D lol

I'll update you...
    Good lad.

:D
    They were shrooms.. lol

I can feel that pre-trip buzz now!

It's gonna be a good afternoon, see you lot on the Moon! :wave:
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    see you lot on the Moon! :wave:

Already there mate. Bring some purple bananas, I'm hungry.
    haha you've inspired me ! I might take a walk I'm bored anyway lol
    :lol: Purple Bananas, I'm on the case man.

Just thinking, go find some shrooms and then join us for a picnic in Space! :hyper:
    A good find then, well done!
    defo shrooms mate!
    :lol: Been for a stroll through the woods man, luv it.

Ever stare at yourself in a lare mirror on shrooms??/ The shit I've been seeing man...
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Surely you had more than that.

Found a couple of thousand on saturday between 6 of us. Havn't done them yet. This weekend tho.
    Weekender Offender 
    Skive wrote: »
    Surely you had more than that.

Found a couple of thousand on saturday between 6 of us. Havn't done them yet. This weekend tho.

Lol Nope that's all I found!
    Going out for a proper search next weekend though...
    Ive done shrooms once and it was THE most amazing thing ive ever done!Better than anything else ive ever tried! But the thing is I did them with mates who dont live near me and its really hard for me to get them in Brighton, proberly just coz im young, but still its irratating. Theres only one picking place I know of too and everyone goes there so its hard to get enough! I really want to find a drug like shrooms thats easier to get hold of and not to expensive lol... any ideas? Enjoy your trip!
    Its proper depressing knowing your having the time of your life and im not thou!!
    Ha I found a mushroom while I was walking My dog today, but I reckon it was a differant sort lol.
    Lol My trip is long gone dude, didn't really have enough of them for it to last as long as it should. Was good fun at my peak though.

I'm from just outside Brighton...they grow everywhere mate, just get out of the city and search in fields and common land.
    You heard of the Ashdown Forest? It's in East Sussex, not far from you if you're in Brighton. There's loads of common land there which is great for shroom picking, I went there last year and found loads.
    The one's I found were on a golfcourse, only a short walk from my back garden. I wasn't actually looking for them really, just happened to come accross them whilst walking my dog.
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    :lol: Purple Bananas, I'm on the case man.

Just thinking, go find some shrooms and then join us for a picnic in Space! :hyper:

:lol::lol: sounds like a plan !
    Hollingbury Golfcoarse by any chance? That would be lush lol Really glad to hear theres more places the only place Ive ever found any growing is far far in the fields! Lol Cheers
    caiwy wrote: »
    Hollingbury Golfcoarse by any chance? That would be lush lol Really glad to hear theres more places the only place Ive ever found any growing is far far down ditching! Lol Cheers

Lol No not Hollingbury golfcourse, although there's probably some there if you look hard enough.

I'd tell you which golfcourse, but as it's like right outside my garden and I happen to work at the golfclub, I don't really wanna name it on a public messageboard if you know what I mean. lol

But yeah they grow everywhere mate, just find some fields...they like cow shit aswell apparantly.
    Haha true! Yeah I heard they like cow shit too! Anyway cheers
    I was paintballing yesterday, and when i was running through a bit of the forest I came across a load of shrooms! I obviously couldn't stop to pick them though!
    I've been pondering shrooms. hmmmm?
    MancDan wrote: »
    I've been pondering shrooms. hmmmm?

get in there mate

some buzz and they're free, what the hell more can you ask for

good craic if you're on the e's all night and make a potent cup of mushie tea at about 5am when the e's are wearing off, gives you all sorts of crazy sensations and shit!

id defo recommend it especially they're illegal now so you cant buy them easily all year round, get em while they're hot :thumb:
    I was just walking out of college cos I was only in for this morning and theres a field on the way back to mine. There were these white mushrooms one was quite big and had a big hat if you know what I mean and the others were quite skinny. If they are still there tomorrow I might pick them up and post a picture and you lot tell me whether you think they are arite or not.
    Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed? :flirt:
    Has any1 got a pic of what i should be looking for??
    descriptions of wit they look like? glasgow area here
    im at uni and dont know here to go picking!!aah....dying to get some shrooms...im going strolling later!
    strolling my arse!lol

the shrooms should be out and about now but i'm not really into those as much anymore after a bad trip one time.
    I was just walking out of college cos I was only in for this morning and theres a field on the way back to mine. There were these white mushrooms one was quite big and had a big hat if you know what I mean and the others were quite skinny. If they are still there tomorrow I might pick them up and post a picture and you lot tell me whether you think they are arite or not.

They did'nt look like this did they?? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destroying_angel
    z- wrote: »
    get in there mate

some buzz and they're free, what the hell more can you ask for

good craic if you're on the e's all night and make a potent cup of mushie tea at about 5am when the e's are wearing off, gives you all sorts of crazy sensations and shit!

id defo recommend it especially they're illegal now so you cant buy them easily all year round, get em while they're hot :thumb:

hmmm.

dunnah. I've heard bad things like. Heard good an all though :chin: