Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

tattoos and careers

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It's tiny, and very pretty- I wouldn't worry.
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    Nothing worse than the sight of a Tramp Stamp.

Nice! I have tattoos on my back. Not a chance can they be classed as trampy, nor me.

Rather a sweeping remark I think.

Dianne it looks really nice, and will be perfectly covered by long sleeves if needs be :thumb:
  • Options
    Dianne1985 wrote: »
    I want a job in marketing or PR when i graduate so not sure if it would be an issue like in the police?

if you wanna get a tattoo you should, the employers should employ you for how gooder (i no its not a real word) worker you are!
    Just cover them up in the interviews!
  • Options
    Pamela Anderson has Hepatitis C as a result of a tattoo.

To be fair, sharing a tattoo needle with Tommy Lee is a pretty fucking stupid thing to do.
  • Options
    Kiezo wrote: »
    To be fair, sharing a tattoo needle with Tommy Lee is a pretty fucking stupid thing to do.
    HA!! stupid celbritys fucking themsevles up!:yippe: :razz: :crazyeyes
  • Options
    It looks pretty good.

I had a drunken attempt at tattooing myself with a sewing needle and biro ink recently, now I have a tiny wobbly black line on my upper forarm (explaining that when my folk's see it should be fun...)

Planning on getting it covered up with a real tattoo (anarchy symbol) after xmas when I have some money.

The plan is to eventually have tattoo's and brand's all over my arms and upper body.

Any employers can go fuck themselves, i'll appear how I want to appear.