Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Costume

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Right,

I've a halloween party coming up and one idea I have for a costume is the boy version of the following Fallen Angel:

http://newton-i.usefilm.com/images/3/1/1/2/3112/796822-medium.jpg

Just trying to work out ideas for the clothes side of things. Bodypaint, black wings and hair, no problem... but unsure what to wear for the outfit. I've a good shape, so don't mind wearing very fitted stuff, but don't want it looking too camp...

Any ideas?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    a black vest top, black trousers and some arm warmers.
    Yeah, I was thinking that for the top half - mainly was struggling with the bottom half.

Was considering ripping the bottoms of the trousers below the knee with some black flip-flop things on the feet.

Thanks!

Black nail varnish too...
    no, that will look ming- like a cross between a scoobi-do ghoul and a dark angel; you want more like a cross between a fitty vampire like the lost boys and a dark angel. What about dark slightly faded jeans with leather ankle boot?
    katralla wrote: »
    no, that will look ming- like a cross between a scoobi-do ghoul and a dark angel; you want more like a cross between a fitty vampire like the lost boys and a dark angel. What about dark slightly faded jeans with leather ankle boot?

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo yes - that could work. Much better! Yes, it's all about the hot-ness and will be a chance to get the old arms/shoulders out which doesn't happen often as I'm not in a boy-band ;)

Yeah, I can do the lost boys thang. Actually think it's worth a rewatching, thinking about it.

To the shops with me (tomorrow).
    black arm warmers- claire's accesories.