Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Please help omg :(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    um..research on internet../ go to doctor or A&E/ figure out what you did/ RELAX a bit
  • Options
  • Options
    um ok that went badly.. don't come to that conclusion yet, just go see a doctor or nurse or go find one of them clinics. You will make yourself sick with worry until you do so. It might just be a mild infection that will clear up with anti -biotics.
  • Options
  • Options
    bless ya. well like i said.. you really do need to go find some professional help. OK?
    yeah probably best not to post a pic.
  • Options
  • Options
    hopefully!
  • Options
  • Options
    Whatever it is its odd that something would appear so quickly after sex if infact the two are related.

Call NHS direct and discuss it with a professional - asking random people on the net what your penile growth is and doing google searches isnt going to make it better!
  • Options
  • Options
    maybe its falling off?

does it smell funny ->gangrene

joking!
  • Options
    Calm down firstly. The fact that it's appeared right after you had sex means it's almost certainly linked. I think you've managed to bash it badly during sex personally. Penises are fragile things and swelling is common.

I'm no doctor though so I would suggest book an appoinment at the doctors early so you can hopefully get looked at the same day. They'll have seen it all before and can reassure you. Remember to specify a male one ;)
  • Options
  • Options
    c#*t wrote: »
    DUDE!

not cool :P

im more calm now its gone down abit but still like wtf?!
    Did you used a condom? is this the first time you've had sex?
  • Options
  • Options
    Nah i never use a condom

Why?
  • Options
  • Options
    Nah i never use a condom

I think you've got the answer right there boyo.
  • Options
    Why the fuck are you sitting on a computer, go pop into a hospital.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Ricardo R wrote: »
    go pop into a hospital.

Yeah sexual health clinics are usually attached to hospitals - you can find your local centre here: http://www.fpa.org.uk/finder/

And if you ring in advance then you can find out the times - they often require you to be there about half an hour before surgery starts. But they're the best places to go for that sort of thing and you will feel loads better afterwards. You can read about what to expect here: http://www.thesite.org/sexandrelationships/safersex/sexualhealth/atriptotheclinic

Also, have a look at TheSite's article on ditching the condoms: http://www.thesite.org/sexandrelationships/safersex/contraception/ditchingthecondoms as it's not really a decision that should be taken lightly.

Hope this helps :)
  • Options
    Ricardo R wrote: »
    Why the fuck are you sitting on a computer, go pop into a hospital.

Dear god it really makes you wonder what is going through someone's mind, doesn't it?

"I have this medical problem which is really freaking me out. Should I go to a medic or should I ask a bunch of strangers with no training whatsoever...?"

It's reassuring that some people value this place so much, but fuck man, sometimes you just wish that they'd use some common sense.

As for the OP's other comments. FFS man use a condom. You might get lucky this time - but next it could be HIV. You know a death sentence. Don't be a fool, protect your tool.
  • Options
    As for the OP's other comments. FFS man use a condom. You might get lucky this time - but next it could be HIV. You know a death sentence. Don't be a fool, protect your tool.

Isn't HIV no longer considered to be a terminal disease in this country... just a horrible, terrible nasty one that with the right healthcare and meds you can live with for a very very longtime? Either way not something you want to go catching though.
  • Options
  • Options
    Randomgirl wrote: »
    Isn't HIV no longer considered to be a terminal disease in this country... just a horrible, terrible nasty one that with the right healthcare and meds you can live with for a very very longtime? Either way not something you want to go catching though.

You may live longer than you did but it's still terminal once it changes to AIDS.

It really isn't a good idea to be suggesting otherwise. As things stand you will die as a result.
  • Options
    I dont know, I used to when we first started havin sex, but now I dont, I dont like the feeling of them.
    you pathetic twat!

I don't think you have any right to be panicing about the state of your penis when you put it about with no protection!
  • Options
    Asta wrote: »
    you pathetic twat!

I don't think you have any right to be panicing about the state of your penis when you put it about with no protection!

yea and thats not a bit harsh :chin:
  • Options
    personally, if there was some growth rapidly growing on my bell end, i would see a doctor asap before it does any lasting damage.

Teaches you to use a condom as well, not only does it stop babies, but stops you getting nasty shit like that, as well as fatal diseases such as AIDs
  • Options
  • Options