Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Creep

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I watched Creep last night and it was very gory, perhaps a little too much for me, when it showed that much blood i actually felt myself starting to feel sick.. :yuck:

However i thought it was all worth it by the end, because of the ending.

If you have seen it, what did you think?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    havent seen it but they had the dvd on sale in morrisons!
    Oh i saw it! scared the shit outta me. I made my sister come the toliet with me it scared me that much hehe.

Oh when the dead men popped outta the water arrrgh was awful!!!
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Nutter wrote: »
    I watched Creep last night and it was very gory, perhaps a little too much for me, when it showed that much blood i actually felt myself starting to feel sick.. :yuck:

However i thought it was all worth it by the end, because of the ending.

If you have seen it, what did you think?

I watched it a while ago I can't hack horror these days! Very disturbing indeed
    i was watching bits of it last night...was too tired and fell asleep...is it worth renting?
    definately one of the better brit horror films of recent years.

Sean Harris does a great job as the title character, really goes in for the method acting stuff, very creepy.
    yeah, i'm not into horror much myself but i like watching films sometimes and was in the mood for one and that happened to be on. i think if you want something horrific and gory then go ahead and rent it! lol
    I thought it was ok, nothing special. The best thing was I getting my friend to watch it and she hates horror films. Like she's only watched about 2 or 3 in her life because she gets no enjoyment out of them. I made her watch it, and it was funny seeing her reaction to some of the stuff. When I turned the lights all off it was even funnier.
    absolute legend of a film, pure brilliance and some good acting

recommend buyin this for sure