Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Internet shopping for clothes

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What websites do people use for clothes shopping on the internet?

I need some new clothes but really don't have time to go shopping at the moment, but the only websites I really use are ASOS (which seem to run out of all the clothes in the small sizes) and topshop.com.

There must be some other good ones out there!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Errmm www.boohoo.com can be good (I think it's .com, if not try .co.uk) Quite cheap and some of the clothes on there are quite nice, though there's some things I think "hmmm" ...
    What kind of clothes are you looking for?

Here's a decent one for designer clothes: www.designerpitstop.co.uk
    I'm looking for kind of smart casual clothes I guess - mainly for work. I can wear anything I want to work though so it doesn't really matter. Also looking for stuff for going out.

I'm not too keen on websites that are tooo cheap, just cos I'm a bit sceptical of their quality - like alot of the ASOS own brand stuff is reallly shit quality.
    http://www.w1style.co.uk

Obviously most high street shops like River Island, Dorothy Perkins etc. have their own websites as well which might be good for work stuff.

http://www.additionsdirect.co.uk can be okay and do some branded stuff as well if that is what you like :)
    Joe Browns do a lot of nice smart casual stuff thats a bit different.
    M&M Direct because they're really cheap. Truffle Shuffle because they're just awesome. Play.com for cool t-shirts. Dress For Less quite often has things I like on it, but I haven't actually bought anything from there yet. And sometimes I'll get something shipped from America, because it's often cheaper than paying rip-off UK prices. Oh and Shoe-shop.com for shoes.
    asos.com all the way. It's awesome
    I buy most of my clothes online because I hate shopping in crowds.

I mainly use:
    www.redoute.co.uk (La Redoute)
    www.debenhams.com (I love Red Herring stuff)
    www.marksandspencer.com (Their Per Una range is beautiful)
    www.next.com
    Remember though you have to pay delivery charges and it can be a pain in the arse having to arrange returns.