Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Seriously need help

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok im 17 and i have been with my girlfriend for roughly 8months, Now 2months ago i had sex with her, and since she has been really weird with me, I have talked to her about it but she says nothing is wrong, She liek trys to say in cheating, then pretends it was a joke and says she loves me, And she has startin Gettin "pissed" off with me, When im doing absolutly nothing wrong?

Anyone knwo whats goin on in her head cos its really i knwo it sounds gay but she is really upsetting me.....

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Maybe she's missed a period and wants to see if you're loyal by accusing you of cheating, and seeing if you sod off.

wrong way about it...

honestly tho mate ...... talk to her
    Yeah the only way is to have a chat. BritJamez is right though, she could have missed a period and be a bit concerned about it. Just tell her how you feel about her!
    well, i had a talk with her, and she says everything is fine with her and me, and she loves me, But i still dont get the Aggy moods and the temper
    krissyg wrote: »
    But i still dont get the Aggy moods and the temper

That's just normal teenage female behaviour!! ;)
    krissyg wrote: »
    She liek trys to say in cheating, then pretends it was a joke and says she loves me
    Reverse psychology...is she two-timing you and feeling guilty about it?
    Are you the first person she's slept with?

It's possible she's worried you are only after her for sex or is scared she's jumped the gun with the wrong person.