Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Weekend Thread

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Its a thursday so why not

What you lot doing this weekend then ?

I don't have to work tomorrow ! So I might be going out for dinner tonight and a few drinks with someone then tomorrow going round a mates for a girlie sesh before hitting the town ! Saturday night no idea yet and sunday recovering.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Tonight I'm off for a girly night with my friend, then tomorrow its my last day at work. Currently have no plans for Friday night.

Saturday I have 2 birthday parties and a night out to go to, so I'm trying to convince my friend that Friday is better for a night out, then somehow squeeze in both parties at night. Sunday I'm seeing someone.
    Tonight I'll have a bath I think, and curl up on the couch with a DVD and a bottle of wine with the boys.

Tomorrow, pop over to someone's gaff for a piss up, or maybe invite them around to mine.

Saturday, probably Subculture at Subclub.

Sunday, theatre group, hahaha.

Monday WORK! ARGH! :(
    Friday I'm going to see a movie in the pictures, but can't even remember what it was as I didn't book the tickets myself :P
    Saturday night no plans per se.
    Godskitchen :D

Oxygen Arena : ERIC PRYDZ (3Hr Set), NIC FANCIULLI, Funkagenda, Paul Thomas

Nitrogen Room:THE SHAPESHIFTERS, Mardel, Duncan Murray, Simon S,

Carbon Lounge:Simon Forestiero (5Hr Set), J Roc
    Its my birthday on friday been going mad since monday so if i make the weekend happy days!
    Tonight I will be in bed dying.

Tomorrow I have a 1 hour lecture then more lying in bed dying.

At some point this weekend I really need to find a job.
    I have an exam next week so.... study study study. My life's proper exciting like. :P
    dont know what i'll be at this weekend,partied out. partied all last weekend then up in belfast tuesday and wednesday partying,met that z01,fucking nutter falling asleep and not waking up me not having a clue where i am.
    Goiiiiiiiing back to Birmingham :D

Moving into my house for my second year with some mates. Can't FOOKING WAIT!
    Friday: I'm thinking possibly erick morillo at the newly opened nottingham crasher.
    Sat: Dan le sac & scroobilous pip @ stealth
    Sun: Who knows
    The whole of next week: Trying to gatecrash fresher events with my new housemates and attempting to corrupt all the new nieve fresher girls bwahaha
    Work tomorrow. Shopping on saturday. The usual naff all on sunday recovering from a crappy week at work.
    ok wait untill you hear the fun i have planned for the next 3 days....
    friday - finish my coursework
    saturday - work 7-7
    sunday - work 8-8

fun fun fun!!!
    Pub tonight...
    Off tomorrow! Gonna sleepall day me thinks...sooo tired. Dunno bwt tomorrow night yet..

Saturday .....

Circus B'Day

Groove Armada
    Felix Da Housecat (!!!!)
    ARMAND VAN HELDEN
    STEVE BUG
    YOUSEF
    ERIC PRYDZ
    PAUL WOOLFORD

SOS (DESYN / OMID / 16 B) 6 Deck Action
    LEWIS BOARDMAN
    STEL ALEXANDER
    WILLJAZZ

Sunday - Comedown :thumb:
    Bit of a shite start for me really.

Was supposed to be having some mates round, my love interest (who ive now realised just likes attention, and i dont really fancy, but i like attention too) has cancelled, so i cant be assed with anyone coming round tbh. Just playing the good old xbox with my brother!!

Dunno what im doing the rest of the weekedn apart from working tomorrow and saturday in the day.

Anyone got some suggestions id love to hear them!!:shocking:
    DC85 wrote: »
    ERIC PRYDZ

I'm seeing him on saturday ngiht too...how does that work? lol
    lipsy wrote: »
    I'm seeing him on saturday ngiht too...how does that work? lol

Either your both going to the same club or one of you is paying over the odds to see his look-a-like :D
    Tomorrow I'm having a night out in Hexham of all places. Not sure what I'm doing Saturday and Sunday.
    Calvin wrote: »
    Either your both going to the same club or one of you is paying over the odds to see his look-a-like :D

He's seeing Armand van helden and felix da housecat who are both on in manchester too... I guess DJs must do their set and fuck off to the next club for another round.
    abolute madness talk about a bender of a week

shogun ur mad, mad as a hatter u crazy cunt hahaha MADNESS

absolutely fucked here, 12 pints and a bus home, holy good fuck its all gravy with curry on top

dontr kno how much more of this my liver can stand hahaah MAD MAD MAAAAD
    Work tomorrow, last day in my team cause we're all getting split up. Going to some team full of 30 something women, well that's the banter killed stone dead then. At least my mate is coming with me to the same team and we're taking over the joint.

Nobody's going out either after work either, been invited out with another team tomorrow night but I'm not going if nobody else on my team goes.

Rest of the weekend fuck knows, hope to God my mood improves though.
    icey wrote: »
    The whole of next week: Trying to gatecrash fresher events with my new housemates and attempting to corrupt all the new nieve fresher girls bwahaha

Haha, a couple of girls who I went to school with have just left/are leaving in the next couple of days for Trent!

:thumb: Have fun!
    I guess DJs must do their set and fuck off to the next club for another round.

They do alot of the time, same with MC's. I remember desperately waiting for DJ Sy to turn up at a rave in South London from some other rave in North London!

Either that or Eric Prydz won't turn up to one of the events...sometimes they agree to have their names put on fliers without confirming...
    He's seeing Armand van helden and felix da housecat who are both on in manchester too... I guess DJs must do their set and fuck off to the next club for another round.

And I'm going to see Felix Da Housecat tomorrow night in Edinburgh. :hyper:

Cunt gets aboot like.
    Mate's night tomorrow
    Saturday Storm V Tidy
    I guess DJs must do their set and fuck off to the next club for another round.
    :yes:
    JFK's playing at a friend's club in my hometown, Derby, Sat night and then playing at Storm in Coalville. See if I can blag a lift!
    VinylVicky wrote: »
    :yes:
    JFK's playing at a friend's club in my hometown, Derby, Sat night and then playing at Storm in Coalville. See if I can blag a lift!

JFK, that takes me back. He's fucking bad ass. I remember going to see him when I was about 17, back in 2002. He used to have some amazing hard house tunes. 'Good God' or something I think one of them was called. Stomper.
    sfa apu
    z- wrote: »
    abolute madness talk about a bender of a week

Don't I fuckin know it :chin: :razz:
    tonight-ferrying my drunk boyf around as its his last day at work, hes been made redundant and they are all going out to celebrate.:lol:

Sat night-going round a girl mates for a girlie one-they are dyeing my hair!!! help!!

Sunday-who knows?? (boring housey stuff probably) ((gutted))
    I would like to add getting pissed after work to celebrate my last day at my current job and getting a new job to my weekend to-do list :D