Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

I'm late...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
To be on time for work, I needed to have left the house about 4 mins ago, and I'm still sat here in my PJs. Oh why oh why do I not have the 'urgency' mode?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Think P45, that should hurry you up :D
    meh. I have taken off my trainers and fetched some work clothes from the floor of my car... See, I'm going, I'm going! lol
    Cant you tell them your train was delayed or there was big traffic jam (in your street :p )
    I have just had a week off because DD had an 'earache' lol. Sod's fucking law that she actually did this morning, so I'll ge a call from the school berating me for taking her in... and have to go fetch her... Just time to spray some lynx africa on my sweaty from last night's gym session after which I had abeer with my manager and fell asleep in my gym kit, stinkyness. I have no work ethic... 'urgency' I need urgency.
    If I was you I'd forget it.

Take the day off
    Te he, I'm usually this late- if I decided to forget it everyday I was like this in the 'morning', I'd never work! lol And... only three minutes late, and I'm off! toodle pip guys. have fun
    :lol:
    im running 2 hours late for second day back of uni, oh wait ive missed the whole 2 hour lecture by now whoops
    whoops! lol

I think I'm a week late at uni- I haven't picked my module yet...

Made it to work at about ten to eleven, fucked around moving the cars around till about 12ish. Did a bit of work, might be wrangling myself a bit of a promo tomorrow.... All in a day's work!