Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

House - Season 4

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
So what do you think? Im still waiting to watch it, but i'm not sure how i'm going to feel about this season, i think im going to miss Foreman, Chase and Cameron...but at the same time, i love House!
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    they really left?
  • Options
    they really left?

House is on so many channels at the same time I have no idea what season I'm watching
  • Options
    Foreman left because he didn't want to be like House, he fired Chase and Cameron said something along the lines of its time for a change, which was something House had said before, if I can remember rightly. Havn't seen the first show yet though!

Beauty and the geek on :p
  • Options
    Foreman left because he didn't want to be like House, he fired Chase and Cameron said something along the lines of its time for a change, which was something House had said before, if I can remember rightly. Havn't seen the first show yet though!

Beauty and the geek on :p

Oh I saw all of that but I didn't think they'd all leave the series .. the actors probably wanted too much money ..

Half the time I have no idea what season I'm watching cos House is on at least 3 different channels, Ch5, Hallmark and Five US.
  • Options
    house

*swoon*
  • Options
    This link contains a spoiler about Season 4, for those who are interested!

The Episode Credited cast from here for the first in the new series will also interest some people.
  • Options
    House season 4 aired on the 25th, im finding it now
  • Options
    Oh fuck. I'm watching episode 1 right now- I'm gonna be late for work...
  • Options
    was totally worth it, only 22mins late and counting...
  • Options
    All of the former doctor's are coming back. I'm just exxcited Olivia Wilde is going to be on the show. remember her from the OC? She was Marissa's girlfriend.
  • Options
    All of the former doctor's are coming back. I'm just exxcited Olivia Wilde is going to be on the show. remember her from the OC? She was Marissa's girlfriend.

Try putting it behind a link because some people might want to wait until it's on in the UK rather than have it ruined by you! :thumb: :yeees:
  • Options
    Noooooooooo
  • Options
    Wowsers. Woohoo. House.
  • Options
    BumbleBee wrote: »
    Try putting it behind a link because some people might want to wait until it's on in the UK rather than have it ruined by you! :thumb: :yeees:

Well even if yellowskirt does, since you've quoted them then it'll still be there.

Anyway, it's a season 4 thread, and as you say not in the UK, the chances of spoilers are going to be fairly high :p
  • Options
    Episode one is hilarious... x
  • Options
    Well I did a House season 4 Marathon last night and watched the first 5 episodes in a row - wasn't planning to watch them all in one night but it was so good and all the original three doctors are in it - plus all these new ones.

Only thing I can't figure out is cutty trying to have a baby or not?
  • Options
    Don't think she is anymore, due to the birth control bit in episode 5,

2days till episode 6
  • Options
    I think her and House should get it together already - or at least have a kid together - I think it would be really cool.

Although having seen all 5 episodes at once I can't imagine having seen all of them over 5 weeks - the wait between episodes would be more then annoying.
  • Options
    thats why i know the airdates, and download as soon as i find the torrent, in between episodes i ocupy myself with All Three seasons of Airwolf I bought, omg over 50hours of dvd time of airwolf *drools* that and my son ;)
  • Options
    DG wrote: »
    I think katralla and House should get it together already - ... I think it would be really cool.

Too right!