Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

How do you..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
have really good sex? like what can you do to make him like it more?
im new at this whole sex thing. i've only done it once and it was just last night. but another question. how can i finish with my boyfriend?

and how can i not be so scared to give him head? cuz im really nervous
to do that to him and he's told me he's wanted me to do it before but im just really scared. anyone have advice?

Comments

• Options
    just talk to him about it. No harm in that! Ask him how he likes it. Ask him if you can do any better and dont feel bad if he gives you some hints, we all learn some how!
  • Options
    but im afraid if i talk to him about it then he's going to suspect that i want to actually do it. but im too scared.
  • Options
    Well just ask yourself, what is there to be scared of?
  • Options
    Lol it's not gonna kill ya ;) there's nothin to be scared of...don't do anything you dont wanna do obv, but you might enjoy it x
  • Options
    have you seen the thesite page on blowjobs- it's pretty good. Tell him that you're nervous but want to make him feel good. Do as much or as little as you feel comfortable with. And by finish with him, do you mean orgasm at all, or at the same time as him or something different?

http://www.thesite.org/sexandrelationships/havingsex/performanceproblems/givinghimgoodhead
  • Options
    to be honest idk. im just scared like that im going to do it wrong or something. and i dont like it when he looks at me when he is eating me out and i think thats why i dont want to do it.