Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Someone kick me up the butt please.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
I have to go online and pick my modules for this year. I've phoned up to register that I'm going back this year (had... fucking hell- two years out for financial reasons). I had to wait for my daughter's dance timetable before I could pick my modules because... well, I have to take her to dance- lol. Anyway, I have the timetable now, and am on lexi-time at work so it's all good. But, something's stopping me. I know it'll be a huge fucking hassle sorting out funding and shit so I need to pull my thumb out, not that my actions have ever had any consequence in the past but- I ought to at least try. I also still fucking hate the place, and my lecturers, and my course. Just AARRRRGGGGHHH. Anyway, another night, some more procrastination.... blah blah blah. get it together katralla! *tries to kick own butt but lands on floor like a twat*
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Kick you up the butt? With pleasure! :naughty::p

Nah. You'll be fine.
    Can't you maybe continue the course at another nearby university? Not enjoying it probably has a lot to do with the lack of motivation.
    Just tried to sign in, couldn't because of not knowing my old password. Somethings are really hard for no reason. Just attempting to log on to my student page had me in a tiz, now that I've tried, even though I failed, it was just that first step to overcome, now I feel pretty calm about it. Ho hum, I'm going back to uni in a couple of days... /panic

lol