Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

The last thing you munched on thread...

24567

Comments

  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Crutons were the last thing I munched on.... from my ceaser salad lunch.

    :yum:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I just had a really nice roast lamb cutlet with potatoes and vegetables...

    Shame I had to fucking ruin it by covering it with Sugar instead of Salt. :banghead:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Cold oatmeal. I accidently pressed the cold water button isntead of hot water button and by the time I figured out that i screwed up I could only salvage the oatmeal by making it lukewarm, and that quickly turned cold.

    Sigh. 7 more hours of work.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    I just had a really nice roast lamb cutlet with potatoes and vegetables...

    Shame I had to fucking ruin it by covering it with Sugar instead of Salt. :banghead:
    That was clever.

    I am currently eating ham and cheese sandwiches :yum:.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Franki wrote: »
    That was clever.

    Lol It's because my mum has bought all this new shit and I'm not used to what comes out of what and what half the stuff even does...
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    I haven't seen this thread around in a while, so I thought I'd create a new one!

    I've just finished munching out on some lush pizza baguettes! :yum:

    ooohhh! s that the ones from greggs? i love them.

    I'm just munching on a packet of peanut m&m's at work :yum:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Lol It's because my mum has bought all this new shit and I'm not used to what comes out of what and what half the stuff even does...
    Yeh yeh ;).
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Tuna and cucumber baguette. It was quite nice.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    a drum stick lolly..doing quite well..begining to eat at least something
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Did it not wreck your teeth? That's what you used to use to get a loose tooth out if the shop had sold out of Wham bars.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Did it not wreck your teeth? That's what you used to use to get a loose tooth out if the shop had sold out of Wham bars.

    they are all still attached and i've just eaten two..hope not!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    hot chocolate fudge cake swimming in hot chocolate cream, witha ring of vanilla ice cream around the outside and whipped cream on top.

    hubba hubba
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Some chocolate brioche's, heated up in the microwave for about 10 to 15 seconds so that the chocolate melts inside :yum:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Some chocolate brioche's, heated up in the microwave for about 10 to 15 seconds so that the chocolate melts inside :yum:

    That sounds amazing :yum:

    I'm currently munching a Twirl.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    These oaty chocolate covered biscuit thingys from morrisons :D
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Big chocolate crossiant from Tesco in store bakery :yum:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Fruit Allsorts.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Home made shepard's pie.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    just finished some ravioli, mmm.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Haribo
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    I haven't seen this thread around in a while, so I thought I'd create a new one!

    I've just finished munching out on some lush pizza baguettes! :yum:

    cream of vegtable cupasoup
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Frosties
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    roast potatoes and sausages.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Tesco Value style penguin
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    A cup of tea and two hobnobs
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I had dinner at The Camden Kitchen tonight, I had Vegetable and Halluomi cheese kebabs with a pesto sauce and cinnamon rice, it was lovely. Followed by a nice cup of tea :yum:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    A cup of tea and two hobnobs

    Now THEY are a biscuit for dippin'! :p

    Oh, and I just ate a Fox's Classic :]
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Two half cooked pizza baguettes at about 5am this morning...

    I was so wankered last night, I told the taxi to let me out in the wrong town cos I thought it was where I lived and then walked the rest of the way home lol, then when I got home I couldn't work the oven (I hadn't switched it on at the wall). So when I finally got it working, I couldn't be fucked to wait for them to cook properly.....nice.... I think I'm gonna lay off the booze for a while...
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Two half cooked pizza baguettes at about 5am this morning...

    I was so wankered last night, I told the taxi to let me out in the wrong town cos I thought it was where I lived and then walked the rest of the way home lol, then when I got home I couldn't work the oven (I hadn't switched it on at the wall). So when I finally got it working, I couldn't be fucked to wait for them to cook properly.....nice.... I think I'm gonna lay off the booze for a while...

    With jizz? ;)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    GoodFella wrote: »
    With jizz? ;)

    Oooooh yes. :thumb:
Sign In or Register to comment.