Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Look what I just bought!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY I love it

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    They are so cute :) *jealous*
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Urgh. It's a KA :p

Not my cup of tea, but it's not me driving it. Hope you have fun :D
    nelly_bar wrote: »
    They are so cute

:yes: I've always always wanted one and now I have it! A snip at 1350 with PAS and 62k on the clock and in fabulous condition. I am sooo in lust :heart:

Can't wait to take it out, unfortunatly it has neither tax nor insurance :grump:
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    kangoo wrote: »
    :yes: I've always always wanted one and now I have it! A snip at 1350 with PAS and 62k on the clock and in fabulous condition. I am sooo in lust :heart:

Can't wait to take it out, unfortunatly it has neither tax nor insurance :grump:

What are you waiting for? Get it taxed and insured and take it for a spin :D
    Go you :D
    quick quick, get your tax and insurance!
    Ohhh its lovely !! I really want a pink one of those they are just amazing.
    They look like lady birds without the spots to me.
    I'm sure pretty much everyone has that car (not that colour, mind) around where I live.
    What are you waiting for? Get it taxed and insured and take it for a spin :D

Lol I only got it like an hour ago. I'll have to notify mu insurance company and wait for the letter before I can get it taxed :grump: Should only be a day or two
    where did you get it from?
    I love it, I've always wanted one in silver!
    ooof im well jealous! when i was looking for a new car i wanted one of those but i couldnt find one i could afford! its reeeeally nice :]
    What reg is it? (ETA Zoomed in on your reg plate and it's a T) I've got a T reg Corsa... hoping to sell it and get a KA or something to throw around a bit lol.

Nice one *thumbs up*
    i hate ka's, but it seems in good nick, have fun in it

(im on my way to hotwire it btw :razz: )
    Welsh Jemz wrote: »
    where did you get it from?

Private seller in the Rhondda. Was on for 1500 but we knocked the price down to 1350 because there's a 20p size bit of rust on the door where a stone has hit (easy to fill in) and a tiny bit of rust starting on the front which again is easy to fix. The rest of the car is in perfect condition I couldn't believe my eyes. We've been looking at cars for a month now and haven't seen anything anywhere near this condition for the year, not just ka's either. My boyfriends dad drove it back to mine and says it drives like a dream with a really quiet engine

Had to laugh though when I seen the glove compartment and boot space. Storage was not high on the list of priorities for the ka! Mind the boot has got this funky net stretched from each side (like on the seat in front of you in trains) to stop your tomatoes rolling around in the boot. Never seen that before, though it was quite clever
    squeal wrote: »
    They look like lady birds without the spots to me.

I shit you not. There is a red Ka with black spots floating about Dundee and another one (although maybe the same one!) in Aberdeen.
    it has neither tax nor insurance :grump:

Technically shouldn't be parked on the road without tax eh :p
    Doofay wrote: »
    Technically shouldn't be parked on the road without tax eh :p

I know lol so I might as well drive it to be honest!
    Very good to drive, cheap to maintain. I used to own one.

Enjoy :D
    g_angel007 wrote: »
    Very good to drive, cheap to maintain. I used to own one.

Enjoy :D

It's a girls car :p
    I shit you not. There is a red Ka with black spots floating about Dundee and another one (although maybe the same one!) in Aberdeen.

Yeah there's one of those floating around Brighton aswell.

There's also an AMAZING VW Beetle with a giant can of Red Bull sticking out the roof! It's insane! lol
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    There's also an AMAZING VW Beetle with a giant can of Red Bull sticking out the roof! It's insane! lol

Haha there's one in Cardiff my boyfriend goes mad when he sees it lol
    squeal wrote: »
    It's a girls car :p

LOL - No, A CLIO is a girl's car. A KA is a great little car for anybody!
    LOL - No, A CLIO is a girl's car.

I totally disagree! I've been driving a new clio for the past month and it is definatly a mans car! The model before this was more girls car but the new one isn't! I think thats why I hated it so much, it was bulky and expensive to run (for what was originally a small and economical car) :yuck: to new clio

ka = :heart: I've spent most of the day staring out of the window at it :blush:
    I totally disagree! I've been driving a new clio for the past month and it is definatly a mans car! The model before this was more girls car but the new one isn't! I think thats why I hated it so much, it was bulky and expensive to run (for what was originally a small and economical car) :yuck: to new clio

ka = :heart: I've spent most of the day staring out of the window at it :blush:

Fair point - the new one is too big to be a small car now :)

The old one may as well have had a handbag stuffed to the gills with things hanging from it's wing mirror though :D
    The old one may as well have had a handbag stuffed to the gills with things hanging from it's wing mirror though :D

The name 'clio' is quite girly too. I woulda said the ka is one of the most girlie cars, apart from the fiat cincequentos