Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

thesite <3

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i would just like to announce my :heart: for thesite :)

5 years ago i joined and i was hooked but then got busy and didnt come on much but i am now well and truely hooked again!

i :heart: thesite :D

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    wooo for thesite :heart:
    5* years ago you joined according to my maths?

I hate thesite, because it's like cocaine. You can't leave, and I'm wasting sooo much time on here :( (not that I have anything better to do - but when I'm 80 I'll tell my grandkids 'in my day we used to go on thesite.org')
    what do you mean you'll tell them? It'll still be here with a cyber JimV and they will be members as well :D
    i would just like to announce my :heart: for thesite :)

5 years ago i joined and i was hooked but then got busy and didnt come on much but i am now well and truely hooked again!

i :heart: thesite :D

Are you Brunette again cos I think it suit you better then being blonde
    DG wrote: »
    Are you Brunette again

:yes:
    puttin my 2p in:

The site is indeed like cocaine. I check it the entire day at work. Today is the first time i've come on here outside office hours. I'm so excited- there's so much more activity!

(I get excited really easily...like I get excited hearing my microwave popcorn popping :) )
    Are you Brunette again
    :no: that's her evil twin in the avatar.

cos I think it suit you better then being blonde

You sound like my boyfriend whinging about my newly purple hair, "but I like your real hair colour :grump:" and then insinuating that hairdye turns your hair gray and/or makes it all fall out. Boring sod.
    ShyBoy wrote: »
    5* years ago you joined according to my maths?

I hate thesite, because it's like cocaine.

Hmm I dunnol I reckon I can have a better time on cocaine :chin:
    Meryn wrote: »
    You sound like my boyfriend whinging about my newly purple hair, "but I like your real hair colour :grump:" and then insinuating that hairdye turns your hair gray and/or makes it all fall out. Boring sod.

Yes men are funny like that. My hair was long and in a state so I got it cut into a cool short choppy style with a fringe. Everyone said it was fantastic but my boyfriend freaked out because he didn't think it was me anymore! Now I'm growing it back long and he asks why I don't keep it short. Men are le strange :yes:
    Thesite is indeed great but we mustn't forget what the internet is really for:

internet_for.jpg
    To be honest, I don't share the love for this place. I used to love it, but that has disappeared by now.
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    internet_for.jpg
    Why do you think they have a character in that show called Big Bird? They're trying to tell us something.
    I hate it and you are all a bunch of bastards. :grump:

;)
    sluuuuuuurp sluuuuuuurp
    kangoo wrote: »
    Yes men are funny like that. My hair was long and in a state so I got it cut into a cool short choppy style with a fringe. Everyone said it was fantastic but my boyfriend freaked out because he didn't think it was me anymore!

Ah, yes, that's the other one, 'not too short, babe', if I mention wanting to cut it. I had it chopped to chin-level last year, everyone said it looked great, but I think he was glad when it got a bit longer. Although, apart from the vary occasional comment like that, he's sensible enough to realise it's my hair and so is up to me how I have it.

His brother on the other hand tells his fiancee that she'll look like a lesbian if she has so much as a trim. Idiot.
    Men like a girl to have hair long enough to run their fingers through - so it ain't all about the looks ..
    :yes:

:thumb: looks good ... should rename you brown batman :D