Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

crying and crying

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ooh freshers week. Drunk 18 year olds away from home for the first time.

Perverts Paradise :naughty:

I'll warn her that you are coming. She's good people...
    yeah im gonna feel like sucha pedo amongst all those randy 18 year old students! ah well.. the line of 'i dont have a vagina' always works.
    Yeah, never try "sorry, I'm a lesbian" - I think straight men think that's a come-on.

On-topic, I just wanted to say that I hope you feel you come out of this stronger. My mum dealt with a lot of shit when her dad died, and my girlfriend had problems after her mum, it seems a sad state of affairs in families and I wish it didn't happen. Unfortunately people will kick out at easy targets when they are grieving, and sometimes they do pretty unforgiveable things.

I just hope you realise it's not your fault. It would be too easy to internalise all this, but it's not worth it. xx
    thanks kate, crap has happened and i've edited my letter so as not to seem vicious, i'll wait until the end of the week and if i still want to then i will post it. the only problem is that now my mum wants to write to my aunt. she isn't the type to get hostile or particularly angry. she probably just wants to let my aunt know that she read the letter and how her side of events are not the truth at all and that it is a pretty nasty thing to do to upset me. i feel quite angry because my mum has very much been like 'i understand that they are your family but i cant get along with them so you will have to deal with them' and i know she takes the letter written to me as a personal attack on her but it just feels like..so now you're interested!? i dont think two slightly pissy letters to my aunt are going to have the same impact but i understand why my mum wants to vent..i just feel like my letter is enough.
    I think that yuor Mum has tried to do the "they are your family" bit but now she feels like she should step in to defend you. It's about giving you chance to work things out for yourself, without always having to turn to her to sort it for you.

She's actually made a good step IMHO.
    hmm, i can just see it carrying on with a feud.

my cousin (that aunt's son) is coming on saturday..he's like 26 and engaged..so he's coming with his annoyingly perky fiance who i've only met once to pick up some photos and bits and bobs that they wanted..my mum was gonna live me to sort that out and play hostess which peed me off.