Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

If a boy told you he wouldn't lick you out , would if put you off him?

13»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I have never refused to give oral sex to a woman before. With the right woman, I would happily spend literally hours down there, hopefully much to her enjoyment.
    Randomgirl wrote: »
    Going back to the original question I think if a guy used the expression "lick me out" it might put me off him, regardless of if he would or wouldn't.
    I don't think I would use that expression tbh, I was trying to maintain the context of the other thread.
    Well i love going down on the ladies, tho i suppose it depends on the girl and what she tastes like. It is still very rude to say no i think.
    No it wouldn't I don't find it that nice to be honest, although I love giving oral.
    yeh i prefer givin it to gettin it.fingers are better anyways lol.
    maybe be disappointed if he didn't want to but maybe he would when hes got used to you?
    I wouldn't have a relationship with someone who wouldn't share oral sex with me, same as I wouldn't with someone who wouldn't kiss me, or hold my hand, or have intercourse with me etc. Just a fundemental part of a sexual relationship for me. If he wanted to be my new gay best friend, then I'd let him off.
    katralla wrote: »
    I wouldn't have a relationship with someone who wouldn't share oral sex with me, same as I wouldn't with someone who wouldn't kiss me, or hold my hand, or have intercourse with me etc. Just a fundemental part of a sexual relationship for me. If he wanted to be my new gay best friend, then I'd let him off.

bang on the money!

sums it up perfectly :thumb:
    f he wanted to be my new gay best friend, then I'd let him off.
    Do you mean to say that if a guy didn't want to go down on you, he'd be gay?
    well he blatantly would be, wouldnt he
    well he blatantly would be, wouldnt he
    Please tell me that's sarcasm.
    lol.
    Course it doesnt mean someones gay, but I took that as if someone didnt want to do all the sexual things she liked together, then its more of a friends thing than a relationship thing.
    lol.
    Course it doesnt mean someones gay, but I took that as if someone didnt want to do all the sexual things she liked together, then its more of a friends thing than a relationship thing.
    I kinda thought you were being sarcastic, but sometimes it's hard to tell on here....

I got the same meaning as you, but equalling not wanting to go down on a girl with being gay is pretty ridiculous. I mean, why not just 'if he wanted to be my best friend, then I'd let him off'?
    Nope not in the slightest because I don't really like it anyway or maybe the one lad I let was just rubbish... lol
    kate- wrote: »
    Nope not in the slightest because I don't really like it anyway or maybe the one lad I let was just rubbish... lol

He was rubbish. I used to think blow jobs were shit........................ Then I had a proper one.

:angel:
    It would put me off a bit I mean why should I have to give him a blowjob if he wouldn't return the favour ? I've never had that problem before though but I would respect their descision and that.

Oral sex is only good if the person knows what they are doing otherwise it can be pretty shit.

Oral sex is only good if the person knows what they are doing otherwise it can be pretty shit.

Very true.
    I love givin it!

Give give give.
    Janjan wrote: »
    Wouldn't bother me.
    If I was a guy I don't think I'd want to lick someone out either! We hardly look appetising :yuck:

LOL!! :thumb:
    I kinda thought you were being sarcastic, but sometimes it's hard to tell on here....

I got the same meaning as you, but equalling not wanting to go down on a girl with being gay is pretty ridiculous. I mean, why not just 'if he wanted to be my best friend, then I'd let him off'?

Because when I'm single I like to have sex with my single friends ;)
    Because when I'm single I like to have sex with my single friends ;)
    I'm sure my nearly 20 odd years of education are failing me here, but this doesn't make sense in the context of my comment.
    I'm sure my nearly 20 odd years of education are failing me here, but this doesn't make sense in the context of my comment.

I'm with you on this one! :lol::confused:

cos she likes to have sex with her single friends, but if it was a gay friend she wouldnt be having sex with him, so she wouldnt care if he didnt like cunnilingus
    cos she likes to have sex with her single friends, but if it was a gay friend she wouldnt be having sex with him, so she wouldnt care if he didnt like cunnilingus
    Mmmm, that's not what I got from it.

It's more like, 'I want to have sex with all my straight friends, and I'd be annoyed if one of them was gay' [/devil's advocate]

Ah, it makes a bit more sense now :)

Hmmm - Sex with my single friends would be interesting. It wouldn't happen though! Bah.
    What if you had a non-gay male friend who didn't want to go down on you? Would you not let them be either a friend or a lover? I think thats the ambiguous bit :confused:
    well. if a guy asked me i wouldnt. depending on if i knew him. but ive been in a relationship for a year now. and he eats me out a lot. so idc. but yea thats just me.