Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

if a girl told you she wouldnt give you a BJ, would if put you off her?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
question is in the title really.....

Comments

• Options
    i'm not a bloke. but i suppose i'd ask why wouldn't she?
  • Options
    otter wrote: »
    i'm not a bloke. but i suppose i'd ask why wouldn't she?

if she doesnt like things in her mouth...literally makes her heave
  • Options
    No. Blojobs aren't really an intrinsic part of sex.
  • Options
    Not if it was because she would heave...if she just cba then probably.
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    No. Blojobs aren't really an intrinsic part of sex.

Pft, yeh they are! Just like him going down on me is a very important part of sex.

But if someone has major problems with it, well you can't help that.
  • Options
    DC85 wrote: »
    Not if it was because she would heave...if she just cba then probably.

i've done it once, was almost sick and have refused ever since.

with my ex he'd not done anything sexually with anyone so it wasnt a problem as he didnt know what he was missing out on but with the person i'm seeing now he will know what he is missing out on.

im just worried that it'll put him off me
  • Options
    lipsy wrote: »
    Pft, yeh they are! Just like him going down on me is a very important part of sex.

But if someone has major problems with it, well you can't help that.

You can do without blowjobs though during foreplay/sex.
  • Options
    Can't you try it again? Just control the amount that goes in your mouth if it makes you heave. You don't have to go deep throat!
  • Options
    i've done it once, was almost sick and have refused ever since.

may be you just had a bad first experience. perhaps if you try again you might not find it so bad...
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    You can do without blowjobs though during foreplay/sex.

Well you can do without it yeh but some guys actually like it and do want it sometimes!
  • Options
    if not giving a blow job puts him off you then he's a bit of a knobber then
  • Options
    Can't you try it again? Just control the amount that goes in your mouth if it makes you heave. You don't have to go deep throat!

to be honest i'm scared now! i'm 21 and feel like i should know what i'm doing (i know thats a stupid thing to feel)

i wish i'd done it with my ex...if i was shit atleast he wouldnt have known!
  • Options
    Rachael wrote: »
    if not giving a blow job puts him off you then he's a bit of a knobber then

thats what i am hoping! i'm hoping that he will like me enough not to care!
  • Options
    to be honest i'm scared now! i'm 21 and feel like i should know what i'm doing (i know thats a stupid thing to feel)
    practice makes perfect :p
  • Options

i wish i'd done it with my ex...if i was shit atleast he wouldnt have known!

Well he's not gona know you haven't done it before. Just suck on the end of it and lick it and use your hand at the same time - that way it doesn't have to go too far in.
  • Options
    Well he's not gona know you haven't done it before. Just suck on the end of it and lick it and use your hand at the same time - that way it doesn't have to go too far in.

or better yet... just be honest with him...
  • Options
    thats what i am hoping! i'm hoping that he will like me enough not to care!

seriously dont do it if you don't like it, you know your own mind and im sure that'll be one of the things he likes about you
  • Options

yeah maybe i'll tell him...obviously not right out but if the time comes.

i saw seeing someone for a few weeks and we fooled around and when he asked if i'd do it i just said no...he didnt seem to really care but i want to be able to do it!
  • Options
    yeah maybe i'll tell him...obviously not right out but if the time comes.

i saw seeing someone for a few weeks and we fooled around and when he asked if i'd do it i just said no...he didnt seem to really care but i want to be able to do it!

And there's your answer right there. Do what Lipsy says, she seems to have had plenty of experience. :p

If you genuinely didn't want to do it, then he'd be a twat for it putting him off you, but since you want to, I'm sure he can help you get over your problems. ;)
  • Options
    I think if you're not confident about giving head then you're always going to see it as just having this thing in your mouth and not a lot more.

Like lipsy said, you don't need to be able to do deep throat. You can start by just licking round the head and getting a good rhythm and stuff and sort of build up till you feel a bit more confident. It'll also make him even more gagging for it (sex that is, not just a BJ)

End of the day though the usual stuff applies - if you don't want to do something then you shouldn't ever feel obliged to.
  • Options
    yeah i agree with im with stupid. i remember when i gave my first blowjob, it was an absolute disaster and i hated it! it did put me off for a while but when you're with the right person (which it seems you are?) you will wanna give them pleasure! just practice on them! its easy to learn. hehe.
  • Options

:yes: If you dont feel comfortable doing it then explain why, if he likes enough then he should understand. Any guy who throughs a strop over the fact I'm not prepared to give them a BJ can get stuffed.
  • Options
    I wouldn't care. I'm not totally comfortable with the idea of mandibles enveloping my very delicate and sensitive appendage anyway.
  • Options
    Im not a bloke either but if the guy is half decent then he'll understand your situation and either go without or wait until you want to and can do it.

I would imagine your previous experience has out you right off and its probably making it difficult if you do try, cos youre gonna be cautious and expecting something bad to happen - this is probably why its worth talking about it so that if you do try again your partner doesnt try and ram it down your throat :D :eek:
  • Options
    I married her.

Which is possibly more information than I should give y'all
  • Options
    I married her.

thats given me more comfort than anything else thats been said :)
  • Options
    Lots of guys wont be that bothered, especially if they care about you then they wont want you to do something youre not comfortable with, although maybe if you really like him and are comfortable with him its something youd be able to explore in the future.

If hes really bothered though then it just means hes not the one for you.
  • Options
    ohhhhhhhh i didnt realise you WANTED to. im sure he'd appreciate your efforts anyway but dont push yourself into doing it just cuz you think it's mandatory because it isn't.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    When the time comes, talk to him. Tell him your fears and worries and if you want to try, get him to help you with it - get him to direct you and assure you. Also, don't be afraid to stop if it gets too much :)

If he is half the guy you think he is, he will respect your wishes and put you at complete ease with it. If he gets pissed off then he ain't worth the price of cheese.
  • Options
    Do what Lipsy says, she seems to have had plenty of experience. :p

;)