Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

too soon for genital herpes

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hello all,

i have a query if anyone can help me out please. i had protected sex with a girl of friday then on sunday whilst showering, i found what appeared to be a large zit between my penis shaft and scrotum. it feels quite hard and it appears to have some sort of puss in it. it feels sore when i touch it and has a red ring. i wanted to go to the doctor today to get it checked but they were closed due to bank holiday so i plan to go tomorrow.
i did some research and the only two things i could find was genital herpes and a cyst.
i dont know if its herpes as it is not a cluster of spots but just 2 and it seems that herpes takes longer to show up than 2 days.
any thoughts/opinions would be appreciated.

thank you.

Comments

• Options
    get it checked out :yes:
    and in future use protection :p
  • Options
    otter wrote: »
    and in future use protection :p

He said he used protection.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote: »
    He said he used protection.

oops :thumb:
  • Options
    tink bout gettin a bigga condom lol but isit like right in da middle of ur cock n balls? either way still get it checked sucks to be you
  • Options
    graffiti wrote: »
    tink bout gettin a bigga condom lol but isit like right in da middle of ur cock n balls? either way still get it checked sucks to be you

Charming.

It could be absolutely nothing mate. Eitherway as it's been echoed throughout - get it seen to. Have you heard what it is yet? Hope things are cool.