Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

How often do you want sex?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
:flirt: I am so horny whenever I am near my bf. All he has to do is kiss me and I want him there and then!! :naughty:

I'm also currently in my sexual peak and worry that I want sex too much! My poor bf gets worn out!! :hyper: Our sex is amazing though and we are always trying new things!

Anyone else like this!?!?! :naughty:

Comments

• Options
    How often do I want to have sex? Erm... my answer to that would currently be - far too often. The single life is difficult when your sex drive is on a high.
  • Options
    My answer is...lowww.. Sometimes I think my vagina dropped off cuz I have no urges whatsoever.
  • Options
    Lots and lots and lots, and then maybe a bit more.

I hate this cunting sahara. :(
  • Options
    LOL! I used to hardly ever want it but since being with my relatively new fella, my sex drivehave been really high!! :naughty: I don't want this to fade out but I'm thinking this cant last but am hoping it will!! :naughty:
  • Options
    Hot Candy wrote: »
    LOL! I used to hardly ever want it but since being with my relatively new fella, my sex drivehave been really high!! :naughty: I don't want this to fade out but I'm thinking this cant last but am hoping it will!! :naughty:
    Yes, we understand, you're getting loads of action. Stop making the rest of us jealous. :p
  • Options
    Hot Candy wrote: »

Ah ok, honeymoon period and the warmth of having someone bursting from you, need to share with the world. Good for you.
  • Options
    I want sex now...
  • Options
    bursting from you,

Shouldn't that be bursting 'into' or 'onto' you? :)
  • Options
    MancDan wrote: »
    Shouldn't that be bursting 'into' or 'onto' you? :)

less of that chat this is a family show.
  • Options
    1983 wrote: »
    This is a show?! Where's the camera?
  • Options
    1983 wrote: »

Its past the watershed...

:)
  • Options
    Last boyfriend I used to demand sex three times a day....I have sex three times a year now!! haha, enjoy mate!
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    I want sex now...
    Lets go!
  • Options
    How often do i want it....everyday mostly.
  • Options
    I want sex every day, but it peaks when I'm with my boyfriend. I'm the same, if he kisses me, I just want him!

I kinda worry I want sex too much just now, but I figure I should just go with it incase when I get older I don't get it as much. Get lots in now for later ;) HA!

I thought our sex drive wouldn't last, honeymoon period and all that, but 9 months in and we want each other more now. It's brilliant :)
  • Options
    yeah we tend to be the same...we've been together nearly ten months and jesus i want him more than ever. I've always had a pretty high sex drive though I spose.

He's stressed at the moment though, and seems to want it less. Which obviously terrifies me and the "you don't want me any more" sulks are not my most attractive look :no: ah well, I'm a moron, and I'm trying to be more supportive.
  • Options
    I actually don't have as high a sex-drive as the girl I'm currently seeing. She wants it ALL the time, and I just don't seem to have the libido or the stamina! I usually give in to her demands like, but I might start having to get some 'headaches'. I think she thinks I'm some sorta crossbreed between the Duracell bunny and a jack-hammer.
  • Options
    pretty much every day, but with so many bloody children its not always easy to coordinate :grump:
  • Options
    GhostGirl wrote: »
    Lets go!

:naughty:
  • Options
    every freakin day! Ha.

Or in general when I'm around himself. It gets frustrating in work.
  • Options
    pretty much every day, but with so many bloody children its not always easy to coordinate :grump:

:yes: :banghead:
  • Options
    Everyday, like most fellas I suppose. I get extra horny when I'm drunk and around women! :naughty:
  • Options
    every day.

although he wants it even more. And he lasts a long time so I am worried there is something wrong with me?! Once we fucked all morning, 10 minutes after he asked me for a bj I just can't keep up :(
  • Options
    i want it allll the time! but havent had any for 6 months!

hopefully with my new man i will get some soon.....
  • Options
    Hardly ever. But then my sex drive as never been amazingly high.
  • Options
    i want sex a lot, but weither i can be bothered to get it is a different story lol
  • Options
    When I know I can get it, my sex drive usually rises and I'll be looking for ways to have sex a lot. But without a man to my disposal I tend to mellow out and it's not much of an issue. However, there are times when I'm gagging for it and don't have no one to turn to and that's not much fun.
  • Options
    Jaloux wrote: »
    When I know I can get it, my sex drive usually rises
    I'm probably the opposite to this, when i know i can get it i'm not all that bothered, but when its a challenge the sex is so much better
  • Options
    Oh its been too long, just a bit of female contact would do right now :impissed:
  • Options
    Hardly ever....I *actually* don't think I like sex :no: