Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Bourne vs Bond

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
You can just imagine it can't you? They're standing face to face to each, fists up, then Bourne slowly, dejectedly puts his fists down, and looks at Bond with his 'my soul is sooo tormented' eyes. Then he asks Bond, 'do you even know why you're suppose to kill me?'

Bond looks at Bourne and laughs (Bourne can't laugh, he's too tormented to laugh), beats him to a pulp, drinks a vodka martini, and shags the nearest girl at hand. Of course Bourne can't have sex either, his heart aches too much at the thought of all the blood-sucking, baby-eating evil CIA people in the world. He probably thinks sex is sexist too.

And Bond dresses better. Bourne is too tormented to dress well.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You forgot the other blokes beginning with B ....

Batman and Borat.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    BritJamez wrote: »
    You forgot the other blokes beginning with B ....

or Bodger and Badger.

Runnymede wrote:
    You can just imagine it can't you? They're standing face to face to each, fists up, then Bourne slowly, dejectedly puts his fists down, and looks at Bond with his 'my soul is sooo tormented' eyes. Then he asks Bond, 'do you even know why you're suppose to kill me?'

Bond looks at Bourne and laughs (Bourne can't laugh, he's too tormented to laugh), beats him to a pulp, drinks a vodka martini, and shags the nearest girl at hand. Of course Bourne can't have sex either, his heart aches too much at the thought of all the blood-sucking, baby-eating evil CIA people in the world. He probably thinks sex is sexist too.

And Bond dresses better. Bourne is too tormented to dress well.

I would continue this debate by asking which Bond you were referring to but then I realised this is all total bollocks. What is the point in this?