Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Rampant rabbit Wave

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I am thinking of getting my GF one of these!

Girls, are they any good? I dont think she has any sex toys at the moment, is it good for a 1st sex toy? :)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    rabbits are always a good choice :D

i've just bought a new one that goes up and down and has 4 different vibrate settings
    Well, I actually bought one for my second girlfriend. She'd been going on and on for a while about not having ever had a sex toy, so I wanted to surprise her. It arrived in the post one morning, and all was well. The problem is, before I had the chance to give it to her, (no pun intended) I caught her in bed with another man. The relationship was over as a result.

Whilst I have no regrets from ending the relationship, it does mean I have one problem. There is a rampant rabbit in my bedroom, and I have no idea who to give it to. (again, no pun intended) Shall I just wait until I've got another girlfriend and surprise her with it one day? I've no personal use for it, that's for sure!
    if it's not used, sell it SG
    Hellfire wrote: »
    Or pretend it is used, you'd probably get more money for it that way :p
    i bid £5 for it :D
    Hellfire wrote: »
    Sell it? That's not a very romantic way of getting rid of it. I'd far rather give it to a girlfriend as a present, mainly to see the look on her face. I am reliably informed it's a good toy too.
    Glittery wrote: »
    Or pretend it is used, you'd probably get more money for it that way :p
    Why? Is our favourite yummy mummy interested? :p
    Oooh I want the wave one, I saw it at an Ann Summers party a few weeks ago and OMGoodness. The fun to be had....!
    1983 wrote: »
    Oooh I want the wave one, I saw it at an Ann Summers party a few weeks ago and OMGoodness. The fun to be had....!

I want one too.

I have the RR Thruster though (I used to have the original RR but I broke it :o ) and I don't want to have to buy that one if its not gonna be that much different!
    I've never had a rampant rabbit at all! I had 'Buzz' but he broke.

I want this Wave! I will invest come payday wahey!
    Threads dead dude
This discussion has been closed.