Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Thomas Cook Customer Complaints Tel No.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Hi, Thomas Cook have messed up my holiday booking and I would like to make a complaint to them, but was told on the phone by one of their agents, that they don't have a number they can give me, if I want to complain I can do it by email or snail mail. Obviously I have emailed them but haven't heard anything as yet...predictably!

Just wondering if anyone knew a customer complaints number for them, I have been doing a quick search on the net and haven't found anything yet. :mad:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Scroll down to the middle of this page - http://www.cheapflights.co.uk/travel-tips/cheatsheet.html

It tells you for complaints to email or write to Thomas Cook Customer Relations in Bradford but there's also a phone number, you could maybe try that.
  • Options
    hi pink angel have had similar probs with t cook myself u got to call the number on your paperwork tell them then put in writing give them 28 days yawn to reply if not happy re write then agn 28 days then after reply tell them u r off to abta best of luck word of warning though they like to stick their heads in the sand be prepard 4 a fight

pills11.com ;))