Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Victoria Beckham

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
This is a bit random, but I've just been wondering lately...do any guys (or girls) actually find Victoria Beckham attractive, as in a "phwoar" type way? She's always being photographed with her gravity-defying boobs and uber-short outfits but I've never heard any of my male friends saying they think she's attractive which made me wonder. So...VB, hot or not?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I don't fancy women but I think she's gorgeous. I know some guys that aren't attracted to her but I do know quite a few who cream themselves over her!
    Not really. Looks too forced and too chavvy for my liking.
    PHWOAR!!

Victoria Beckham is hot :hyper:

Exhibit A, B and C your honor.

victoria-beckham-picture-1.jpg
    beckham_narrowweb__300x512,0.jpg
    peoplevictorbeck.jpg

That concludes the case for the defense :thumb:
    I'd use the same photos for the prosecution :D

She has a very ugly pug nose, obvious botox, too skinny plus I can't stand her voice.
    I'd use the same photos for the prosecution :D.

:lol:
    love the 3rd pic, she's always looked great with short hair. And fantastic pins!
    Not really. Looks too forced and too chavvy for my liking.

Chavvy ? Really ?
    I think she looks hot most of the time!!

That first picture she is gorgeous IMO!!
    Edited coz I've changed my mind :p

She is too skinny and her boobs are not nice at all.. but she looks nice in some clothes in a very done up kind of way. She has a nice face, really photogenic. Below shows how they digitally enhanced her arse. If she looked liek that in real life, like with proper curves then yeah I'd say shes sexy. I don't know any guys who fancy her though.

victoriaBIG180806_600x500.jpg
    She's alright looking, and has a great dress sense but her pneumatic boobs, bad skin and her being really skinny put me right off her. I'd probably like her if she didnt insist on saying "may-ja" (major) at every bloody opportunity.
    Chavvy ? Really ?

Yup. You can't buy class.
    Her boobs are quite frightening, definatly not silicone ;) and she always looks pissed at the world. Thats not very attractive (and no, its not jelousy :p) But shes far from ugly, real or not shes got great cheekbones.
    I think she's pretty but not overwhelmingly so.
    She annoyed the fuck out of me on the USA programme, I liked her a lot better before that.
    She's not ugly but she's not hot either.

She's too skinny for me, and I don't really like her face.
    Yup. You can't buy class.

But she's always been posh and rich I thought that's why they called her posh?

I think her tits are horrible and she's quite skinny but people would moan if she was too fat. She has a nice face though and looks good in most of her pictures even when she's pouting.
    Quite divided opinions :chin: Personally I think she does look fabulous when she glams up but only if it looks classy...I think she can look a bit tacky and overdone sometimes and a bit too false. And yeah, definitely far too skinny a lot of the time.
    She's alright, nowt special. Saying that, if she lay here with her legs spread you'd need an army to hold me back. :thumb:
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    She's alright, nowt special. Saying that, if she lay here with her legs spread you'd need an army to hold me back. :thumb:

:yes:

Bit skinny, but you would!
    Weekender Offender 
    I wouldn't say no, but she's not really on my "to-do" list...
    I think she's bloody revolting, frankly.
    stargalaxy wrote: »
    I think she's bloody revolting, frankly.

:yes:

I don't fancy girls, but I'll reply anyways! She looks way too fake, and skinny and unnatural and pouty pouty. She looked much better in her younger days, not because she's especially pretty, but just because she looked more 'real'.
    But she's always been posh and rich I thought that's why they called her posh?

:lol: You think she's posh??!?!!!? :lol: that's classic!

There was a thread about her aaaaaages ago and I think I said something funny but can't remember what it was...
    :yes: She looks way too fake, and skinny and unnatural and pouty pouty. She looked much better in her younger days, not because she's especially pretty, but just because she looked more 'real'.
    The woman is simply ghastly. Take a look at the pictures of her in any newspaper or magazine - she always adopts this bloody stupid pout which just makes her look like she's borrowed Leslie Ash's lips.
    Depends on the photo i think, the first lot of photos posted in this thread i didnt think she looked attractive in whereas the ones lipsy posted she looks gorgeous.
    There are much nicer looking girls out there than her though!
    I think she has nice legs and that picture of her & david is nice BUT she looks really piggy and she has the same problem as Keira Knightley where they walk around with a constant poutface on its sooo annoying.
    Nope, not a fan, too fake, looks more like a doll tbh.

I prefer natural boobs, so thats a no go.

When she did that stupid US documentary when she said 'Its hard being fabulous', i thought ok fine, we'll swap, you do my 40 hour weeks in a retail shop, and ill spend your millions on new houses :P

(Well, it sounded fair to me:yes: )