Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Question about GCSE/AS Level Certificates

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited March 27 in Work & Study
For some reason, I've still not got my AS Law or GNVQ ICT certificates from July 2005. Do I just contact the exam boards about this?

Also, I recently resat GCSE Science. I have a certificate from AQA (I think) with all my exam results when I took exams with them, so what would happen if my result was better than my original result? Do I just email them and get them to send me out a new certificate with my new result on?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on


  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You'll get a new certificate with your new result on from your GCSE.

    You need to contact the exam centre you took your AS through to get the certificate (college/6th form or whatever), the exam board sends them to the centre.
Sign In or Register to comment.