Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Where are you going?

124»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    have you asked the uni whether they will accept another qualification in maths? my careers tutor at college said sometimes unis will let you in with a similar qualification.
    I go to univeristy of liverpool, I love it over here, tho it takes a while to get used to the accents lol! its like second language!
    too_many wrote: »
    I go to univeristy of liverpool, I love it over here, tho it takes a while to get used to the accents lol! its like second language!

lol. :)
    manchester met is the place to beeeeeeeeeeee. although i abroad this year. sept 2008 is when the party continues.
    manchester met is the place to beeeeeeeeeeee. although i abroad this year. sept 2008 is when the party continues.
    You mean I have to wait an entire bloody year before I get to see you? This is outrageous! :p

You're gonna have an amazing time, where are you going?
    nicolalou wrote: »
    You're gonna have an amazing time, where are you going?

vienna for 5 months and then bordeaux! so very very excited! and yes danny, it'll be a whole yr :p
    vienna for 5 months and then bordeaux! so very very excited! and yes danny, it'll be a whole yr :p
    Ah, nuts!
    pill 'ed wrote: »

I think I'll be having the same trouble in Southampton as I'm going to Solent not the 'UNI'.

lol, Yeah, maybe, my friend went to Solent and the Uni lot are quite stuck up they always said to her 'don't you just do BTEC's there?'. I'm going to Exeter and hoping they are not all as posh as the ones I met when I went there as I'm far from it!
    rjc24 wrote: »
    lol, Yeah, maybe, my friend went to Solent and the Uni lot are quite stuck up they always said to her 'don't you just do BTEC's there?'. I'm going to Exeter and hoping they are not all as posh as the ones I met when I went there as I'm far from it!

I went to Exeter. Don't worry there are more non rahs than rahs but they are a prominent minority!
    to market to market to buy a fat pig!
    I did my first year of nursing at John Moore's in Liverpool...t'was shit. So now i'm finishing off at the University of Chester!