Young Carers of The Mix, we need you! Tell us about your experiences of our services and give yourself a chance to win £50 of Amazon vouchers.
Want to tell us about your experiences using The Mix and be in with a chance of winning a £200 Amazon Voucher? Click here to go to our survey!

the uni thing

2»

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    stargalaxy wrote: »
    Nope. Why's that?

    Rough aint it? Got some mates at Manc Uni, sure they said that area was rough.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    stargalaxy wrote: »
    Nope. Why's that?

    A lot of people from Met stay there and it's right next to the red ight district near where I used to live. Do you mind me asking you where you are living?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    nicolalou wrote: »
    A lot of people from Met stay there and it's right next to the red light district near where I used to live. Do you mind me asking you where you are living?
    I'd rather not reveal exactly where. Not in public, at least.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    GoodFella wrote: »
    Rough aint it? Got some mates at Manc Uni, sure they said that area was rough.

    Yeah it's Ardwick way and reet by the station too.
    Whole of that end is rough though really, where I'm living in Sept borders Hulme and Ardwick, plenty of homeless about but stilllivelycos reet on Oxford Road woopdedoo!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    nicolalou wrote: »
    I was so scared I was gonna be known as the girl that fainted!:lol:

    Reminds me of my mate, we were having a massive party at the end of the year last year in the green by our halls. The wardens came eventually and made us move but she kept falling all over the place, eventually a massive crowd gathered and started pointing and shouting "She fell over." That's what she's been known as since, the girl who fell over.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    Reminds me of my mate, we were having a massive party at the end of the year last year in the green by our halls. The wardens came eventually and made us move but she kept falling all over the place, eventually a massive crowd gathered and started pointing and shouting "She fell over." That's what she's been known as since, the girl who fell over.

    Poor girl ( hahahahaha )
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    Reminds me of my mate, we were having a massive party at the end of the year last year in the green by our halls. The wardens came eventually and made us move but she kept falling all over the place, eventually a massive crowd gathered and started pointing and shouting "She fell over." That's what she's been known as since, the girl who fell over.

    Haha quality!
    I was dragged out by a bouncer and put in the recovery position and got accused of being on drugs. I didn't know what drugs were then! And that's never happened to me since when I've been on them stupid thick bouncers!
    She fell over! She fell over! She fell over! It's in my head now!
Sign In or Register to comment.