Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Bigger boobs

Bit random but just wondering if this happened to anyone else?

In the past couple of months my boobs have gone up a cup size for no apparant reason. I'm not pregnant, I haven't changed my contraception and I haven't put on any weight. I thought they were supposed to have stopped growing yonks ago! Did this happen to anyone else in their early twenties?

Not complaining like, it's been a great chance to buy some new bras!:)
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :yes: It happened to me. I was a D/DD when I was 20 and I'm now a E cup (and I'm 21 1/2). Same back size. Practically the same weight too and I haven't changed my contraception. Its annoying as well as expensive!
    My friend is in her early/mid 20's and her boobs are changing size all the time, smaller and bigger. Think she said it's just gone up again from an E to a FF now, it's doing her head in!
    Wish it would happen to me!!
    Dobbin wrote: »
    Wish it would happen to me!!

Same here! I think my little un's are going to stay this way forever now :(
    mmm boobies
    nicolalou wrote: »
    Bit random but just wondering if this happened to anyone else?

In the past couple of months my boobs have gone up a cup size for no apparant reason. I'm not pregnant, I haven't changed my contraception and I haven't put on any weight. I thought they were supposed to have stopped growing yonks ago! Did this happen to anyone else in their early twenties?

Not complaining like, it's been a great chance to buy some new bras!:)

yeah mine went up a cup size too
    I wish my dick would just randomly grow an inch!
    I wish my dick would just randomly grow an inch!

potw!
    Have you increased your amount of exercise? I found that exercising the pec? muscles has increased mine by a cup, by building up the pec (the muscle under the boob?)
    your-babe wrote: »
    Have you increased your amount of exercise? I found that exercising the pec? muscles has increased mine by a cup, by building up the pec (the muscle under the boob?)

Ah thats a good point, mine did get a teeny bit bigger when I started Wing Chun, which involves a lot of upper body strength
    your-babe wrote: »

Yep, regularly, it still didn't grow :confused: