Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Dermablend!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
None of the other threads helped so I'll ask. I had a look on the site and the two I would think most would be the leg and body cover, or the corrective cream. But now I feel like going out and getting my own again and I'm not sure which one to pick up. Its not something I'd feel comfortable with asking the sales women about so I thought I'd aske here if anybody has used it and which one they did. Ages ago I tried the corrective cream, as thats what my mom had. And it worked, but it was also quite a hassle to put on and the leg and body cover looks much easier, but I'm not sure if it will do the same job covering. So, any reccomendations?

Its a great store where I could return it if I don't like it, but just the hassle of going out and all that, I thought I'd ask for opinions first ;)

Comments

• Options
    :yes: dermablend is good and it works to hide scars etc
    you can buy it online if you don't want to ask in store
    'tis expensive though for the small amount you get
  • Options
    I already know that much. I was just curious as to which one I should try. ;) But thanks.