Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Tartan Messenger Bag

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello, i'm after a tartan messnger style bag. I saw one in a local shoe shop a few weeks ago in the sale and meant to buy it, but had spent alot of money that day and decided to go back at the end of the week, only to my disapointment it had sold. Therefore my question is, does anyone know of anywhere else i can get one? Have checked ebay, and googled it with no luck. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    Can you not go back to the shop and get them to order you one in? Or was it in the sale cos it was end of the line kinda thing? From the sound of it it sounds like you could get it from like a gothicy kinda shop or website... unless I'm imagining it wrong
  • Options
    Next had some in their sale if that's any help.
  • Options
    had a nosey in next today and couldn't see anything, then again my local next only has a small selection of bags anyway. As for the shop (shoe express) they said as it was a sale item they only had the one that'd sold left. And there aren't really any gothicy shops around here unless i go to birmingham. Will keep looking though! Cheers
  • Options
    What is a messenger bag, is it like a record bag? I used to have one of these at school, from the market bag stall.
  • Options
    I believe this is one?
  • Options
    ok cool, that's the type I was thinking of.