Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

chicken and bacon

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Now we have some chicken at home, and we have some bacon. So I was thinking maybe something like grilled chicken wrapped in bacon or something. Unfortunatly that sounds boring, like something is missing from it and thats as creative as I get. Any ideas?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Chicken wrapped in bacon with melted cheese...yum!
    Stuff the chicken with some gruyère cheese or pesto :chin:
    Calvin wrote: »
    Stuff the chicken with some gruyère cheese or pesto :chin:

How do you stuff chicken?

Both options sound good, I :heart: cheese. Thank you :D

Don't know if I could find that kind though, stores around here lack in the cheese dept. Any other kinds would go good?
    Grilled chicken breast, some BBQ sauce on top, some cheese, wrap in bacon, wee bit more BBQ sauce, more cheese, bung in oven til cheese melts :heart:
    Chicken and Bacon aaah mate thats a lush combination !

i reckon you should grill the chicken breast and wrap the bacon around the chicken breast and put some mozerella on top and pop under under the grill/ oven whatever for a bit and wait for it to melt.
    Then add some potatoey side dish with it and salad and voila you have a nice dinner !
    Chicken and Bacon aaah mate thats a lush combination !

i reckon you should grill the chicken breast and wrap the bacon around the chicken breast and put some mozerella on top and pop under under the grill/ oven whatever for a bit and wait for it to melt.
    Then add some potatoey side dish with it and salad and voila you have a nice dinner !

:yes:
    Or you could do the Mozerella thing and cover it in a spicy tomato sauce.
    Mmmm, mozarella and tomato drizzled over chicken wrapped in bacon.... does it get any better? I THINK NOT
    you slit a hole in the chicken breast to stuff it with crumbled cheese, then if needs be you pin it back together with cocktail sticks and wrap it in the bacon...