Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Jackpot Joy

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was playing on Jackpot Joy for the very first time on the Price is Right Bingo. Within an hour I recorded soemthing like 6 errors that had occured while I was playing so I contacted customer support each time an error occured.
The advisor on the phone instructed me to quit playing for now and that she would send me an E-mail and I was to note down each error. I e-mailed back but didn't know the exact details of each error e.g. times etc. She had also said that they would get back to me within 5 working days after that.
So 7 days later I still had no reply from them so I phoned them again but there was no supervisor to speak to just an advisor so I gave up until now 7 days later.
So I phoned them today and the advisor blatantly lied to me and said they had e-mailed me back already (which of course they hadn't)! So then I asked to speak to the supervisor and she said i couldn't because the supervisor was busy, so i said right I want to speak to the advisor that answered my call on the night of the errors and she wasn't in so again I said get her to call me whenever she is.

Then I checked my e-mails and it was one form the supervisor.

My name is Vicky, and I am the Senior Support Advisor for Jackpotjoy. I have tried to call you as per your request, on the home number provided on your account.

Should you still wish to discuss this via the Telephone please contact us on our Free-phone number, however I must advise you that the Support team will not be able to help you with your query, if you do not refrain from swearing whilst on the phone.

The reason that we are unable to resolve your query, is due to the outstanding information request on the Technical difficulties you were experiencing whilst playing Bingo.

I appreciate that you are frustrated, however the information that has been requested is asked of all members that encounter game issues. Please be advised that without this information we are unable to help you further with your query.

For your convenience, please find below a list of the information that we require:

The date of the issue?
The time of the issue?
The wager amount you have placed?
Which Bingo room were you in?

I can confirm, once we have received this information this will be referred to our Analytic's team, and can take up to 72 hours to extract your gaming report from our server. Please be advised that the earlier you provide us with this information, the sooner we can resolve your query.

Kind Regards

I replied and told her that the games of bingo didn't exactly have reference numbers or anything so how was I to know what games i was playing in and that the advisor from the first night should know because she is the one that dealt with my complaints and should know what times I had rang and what games were on at that time.

What I want to know is, do they have the right to fuck me around like this?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    there isn't any point getting worked up with the advisors, they are only doing their job

i know you feel frustrated that they are needing the reference numbers and times which you say you don't have but it is also frustrating for the advisors as they don't have the basic information they need to assist you

email the supervisor calmly explaining who you spoke to and when as the should have put some sort of notes on the system of your call and the problems you were having

the more irate you get and arsey to these people the less they are going to want to help you and there is never any excuse for abusing the people on the end of the phone as there is only so much they can do to help you