Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

16+ what the hell just happend? (new member please help)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
so my girlfriend came over to my house today because i had the house all too my self right. when she came ver she was a virgin. but then 20 mins after she came, i placed her in th bed and we started having sex.... it was her first time you know how disgusting it is ( blood everywhere) but the thinkg is i didnt cum! after 15 mins she was in pain and i had to come but i didnt CUM; WTF is something wrong with me?? well she enjoyed it by why didnt i cum???????????!!!!:banghead:

Comments

• Options
    anyone?
  • Options
    comon people anyone help??
  • Options
    I'm not being very helpful ...
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Sounds like a typical first time, things can become messy and painful for the girl, and the bloke can often have nerves etc making cumming difficult.

Teagan - not very helpful really...
  • Options
    thatkid - you need to give people a chance to respond, not just two minutes. Most come on here in the evening rather than during the afternoon.

As for the OP, we'll nothing massively unusual there. Give things a chance as they will improve. Accept that it's not going to be perfect first time, second time or in fact for a little while - you need to learn about what each other likes and dislikes.
  • Options
    thatkid - you need to give people a chance to respond, not just two minutes. Most come on here in the evening rather than during the afternoon.

Afternoon?! It was 3am!!
  • Options
    Franki wrote: »
    Afternoon?! It was 3am!!

Fucking hell, that's even more unnecessary... Well spotted that lady...
  • Options
    I dunno maybe you werent enjoying it enough ? and people will help you its just like the others said not many people are on at 3am.
  • Options
    Yankee methinks.

I personally don't know many people whose first time was amazing and lovey etc. For most people it was painful and a bit weird as either one or both people don't know what they're doing. Such is life. It'll get better.
  • Options
    THANKS guys! oh and sorry for not letting anyone reply. i guesse i thought there was something wrong with me
  • Options
    oh can i just say that it was not my first time it was her first time, thats why i got worried.
  • Options
    It was probably nerves. I imagine you were worried about her, which might have affected you
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    You expected to cum within 15 mins?

Christ, low expectations or what?
  • Options
    Judt get back on and try again - dont worry about it :)

shit happens innit (are we allowed to swear on here?!)
  • Options
    diddlybop wrote: »
    Judt get back on and try again - dont worry about it :)

shit happens innit (are we allowed to swear on here?!)
    Yes, within moderation.
  • Options
    does that mean if you get told off by the mods youve gone too far?! ;)
  • Options
    diddlybop wrote: »
    does that mean if you get told off by the mods youve gone too far?! ;)

Indeed
  • Options
    Dr Pirate wrote: »
    You expected to cum within 15 mins?

With my last guy I'd have loved him to only expect to come in that time...rather than the 30secs that seemed to be his best. :rolleyes:

As to the OP...it's prob just nerves getting the better of you. Try not to think about it that much and look forward to the next time.
  • Options
    Kazbo wrote: »
    With my last guy I'd have loved him to only expect to come in that time...rather than the 30secs that seemed to be his best. :rolleyes:

As to the OP...it's prob just nerves getting the better of you. Try not to think about it that much and look forward to the next time.
    Ouch, my condolances to your sex life ;)
  • Options
    Kazbo wrote: »
    rather than the 30secs that seemed to be his best. :rolleyes:
    30 secs? my all time record with this girl (until she could take no more so i had to pull it out) was 35mins and im still 16!!!! :eek2: wow how old is he?
  • Options
    thatkid wrote: »
    wow how old is he?

Doesn't matter what age he is, some people are just unlucky enough to suffer from premature ejaculation.
  • Options
    haha
  • Options
    Ladies would rather have a guy who lasts 35 minutes in bed, than they would 10! Common sense really. I usually last 40 minutes, depending how ravenous I'm feeling at the time.

I am now an extreme poster
  • Options
    MancDan wrote: »
    Ladies would rather have a guy who lasts 35 minutes in bed, than they would 10! Common sense really. I usually last 40 minutes, depending how ravenous I'm feeling at the time.

I am now an extreme poster

I think most lads are worried too much about how long they last. Yeah sometimes 35 minutes is good, but if everytime you had sex it lsted 35 minutes, most girls would be in so much pain. Although it depends how often you have sex.

I'm more of a ten minute girl myself but when I'm in a relationship I usually have sex more than once a day.
  • Options
    nicolalou wrote: »
    I think most lads are worried too much about how long they last. Yeah sometimes 35 minutes is good, but if everytime you had sex it lsted 35 minutes, most girls would be in so much pain. Although it depends how often you have sex.

I'm more of a ten minute girl myself but when I'm in a relationship I usually have sex more than once a day.

Pain is good :angel:
  • Options
    Pain is good :angel:

During sex yes, days afterwards when you're pissing however, is not.:)
  • Options
    During sex yes, days afterwards when you're pissing however, is not.:)

Lovely! :razz:
  • Options

:yes:.

And sometimes you just want it hard and fast and completely spontaneous. Yeh. That doesn't work so well if it lasts longer than about 5-10 minutes.
  • Options
    Ladies would rather have a guy who lasts 35 minutes in bed, than they would 10! Common sense really.

It depends, 35 minutes of penetration can leave a lot of girls feeling a bit sore and tired, but if you include foreplay and kissing then of course 35 minutes is a bit short.

I can often last forever, a relic of the prozac I used to be on, and we have to stop because it gets painful. I'd rather not last as long, tbh.