Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Being Lead On... (small rant)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well i feel like an idiot at the moment, and i am really pissed off and generally angry and a bit hurt!

There is this girl, she is an ex, we stayed friends, we dated other people and then we got very very close again. Now, this was the girl i was in a long-distance relationship with, but she is moving here in September. Now Months ago when we broke up, she said she didnt want us to get back together and i accepted that.

BUT then she has spent all these past months calling me, flirting, when we see each other we kiss and cuddle and everything we can do and when we talk SHE slways talks about missing me when she isn't visiting and how much she can't wait to move here and be with me (all her words), how she can't wait until she can fall asleep in my arms and wake up with me the next morning!

Then all of a sudden yesterday, i come on msn and she is on and she suddenly starts acting cold and distant and when i ask her whats wrong with her, she goes on a rant about how she feels she might have given me the wrong idea about us and she doesnt want to think she is leading me on and that she has no feelings for me what so ever. Litterally one day after she told me she loved me and missed me!

i mean WTF kind of a person is she?? Couldnt she have been straight with me all the time instead of actually leading me on then suddenly saying how she doesnt want to lead me on? :banghead:

Comments

• Options
    When she says she misses you, she may just mean it in a friendly way. I've done this several times before with friends of mine.
  • Options
    i'm guessing she doesn't know what she really wants.
    give it a break for a bit thats my advice.
  • Options
    otter wrote: »

:yes: This sounds about right.
  • Options
    otter wrote: »

Aye, the best advice i say.
  • Options
    A nice LONG break i think is what i will do!
  • Options
    Bullseye wrote: »
    A nice LONG break i think is what i will do!

:thumb:
  • Options
    Bullseye you always seems to get involved with girls who do things like this to you
  • Options
    I always get drawn to very High Maintenance girls, i think.
  • Options
    Head fuck mate. I know it's hard, I've been there, but get away...