Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

When some u like ditches you for some 1 else? need some advice

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have another of people ditche for somebody else. I did St John Ambulance course. This guy from other meeting made out he was mates keep thorw fags and chat to me at me then this person came he did not speak to me once. But somebody watch what his was doing. He and me is going on residential with the group soon if this other person don't come he will tag along because he has nobody else to talk to. How can get riv of him talking to me. This guy is imature and insecure. But i am worry he can do back stable if I igrone him. It was very hurtful say he like whats be your friend then thorw back in your face. So this other guy i give my number he come up say what like saying you leave me out. I think guy is so annoy and jealus do think if i ditch him he will relizes you have lost a friendship because he is bit of lonerly.

Comments

• Options
    Well it's up to you. You could avoid him and not bother with the hassle, you know? because if you just 'ditch' or 'ignore' him then he might be asking why...

Was he ignoring you around somebody he might have fancied?
  • Options
    I am boy too but he was use my friendship then went made friend with somebody else say i don't what to know you.
  • Options
    fuck him then